Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

RSB 0 BWFC 1

HomerJay

Bayern would finish above us on goals scored

Braga have to win more than 1-0..I don't know what happens if they win 2-1 and have an identical record.Possibly they go through after drawing away from home with us.

We go through because once upon a time half the world was British Empire Pink

Ha, result! They were pansies anyway and that ref was a Queen. Cracking finish by McCann and played from Stelios. Absi very promising too with his loctite gloves.

You made 32 fouls in that game. Ref was shit I agree

Oh well im glad that is over...

Congrats guys on the win, we are a ragging joke.

The sad fact is there is so much corruption in our football and that is killing any chance we have of making an impact in Europe. Every year our teams lose 6-10 players, there is no sense of team gelling or anything of the sort.

No offense to Bolton but 5 years ago there was no way Bolton would win in Belgrade. Like someone said Bolton are the first English club to win in Belgrade, even Slovan Liberec won last year which is a complete embarrassment.

I feel that our team had no desire whatsoever to win and that stems from the people running the club. I refuse to believe that our players would just lay down and die like that.

Even teh support was not good tonight. It was good in parts but no way near what it should be.

I hope that one day you will be able to watch Red Star again and say 'this team is better then the one in 2007'.

Lastly how can the players play proper football on a shambles of a pitch like that. Again its our ragging management that let this happen and its not being resurfaced till the summer. Shows you how much people care about football in Serbia.

Good luck with the rest of the campaign

The sad fact is there is so much corruption in our football and that is killing any chance we have of making an impact in Europe. Every year our teams lose 6-10 players, there is no sense of team gelling or anything of the sort.

No offense to Bolton but 5 years ago there was no way Bolton would win in Belgrade. Like someone said Bolton are the first English club to win in Belgrade, even Slovan Liberec won last year which is a complete embarrassment.

I feel that our team had no desire whatsoever to win and that stems from the people running the club. I refuse to believe that our players would just lay down and die like that.

Even teh support was not good tonight. It was good in parts but no way near what it should be.

I hope that one day you will be able to watch Red Star again and say 'this team is better then the one in 2007'.

Lastly how can the players play proper football on a shambles of a pitch like that. Again its our ragging management that let this happen and its not being resurfaced till the summer. Shows you how much people care about football in Serbia.

thanks =D> =D>

Guest squidgy66

A very refreshing response that. :good:

As with many, I thought we were going to get beaten. We didn't get to speak to many Serbs on the day of the match, but they were absolutely superb the day before and did you proud with there unrelenting friendliness and putting up with Buckhurst White's insistance on proposing marriage to every second woman he stumbled across.

As for those on here bleating about the leagure being a priority - Bolton have spent years trying to get into the top fligh. We are now able to do something that any of us would have ever imagined 10 years ago and some start crying over a potential relegation battle. F?ck the league. You'll be moaning about the European aways having no atmosphere next.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.