Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Moan Moan Moan

I want some sympathy- just found out ive got 5 cysts in my neck and 3 on my head.

Do i- take painkillers and and abstain from alcohol in Madrid or just get utterly pissed so i cant feel em?

What about direct application of vodka onto the offending lumps?

Help!!!!

I want some sympathy- just found out ive got 5 cysts in my neck and 3 on my head.

Do i- take painkillers and and abstain from alcohol in Madrid or just get utterly pissed so i cant feel em?

Help!!!!

Drink cures most things

Help!!!!

They're probably just nasty zits. I'll give em a good squeeze in Madrid for a nominal fee! Then you can get pissed after. Job done!

Yours sincerely

NB - MD!

• Moderators

Help!!!!

Are they the sort of cysts that have big insect larvae growing inside them?

Help!!!!

Blame the Poles!

Help!!!!

That sounds disgusting.

I think you should pay for TSO to shag a whore and you sit there and watch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.