Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charity Football Match In Aid Of Cancer Research

miffy

Miffy,

The messaging facility is currently disabled.

It might be easier if you put a paypal address up for people to send their money to.

Or create a justgiving page, where you can claim an extra 25% gift aid from the government on top of any donations you receive.

h.yates1 at(@) sky.com

thats the paypal address i am using at the moment.

Confirmation this payment will go to Cancer Research UK can be requested from paypal I assume?

Edited by miffy

h.yates1 at(@) sky.com

thats the paypal address i am using at the moment.

Confirmation this payment will go to Cancer Research UK can be requested from paypal I assume?

Not sure, but we believe you.

After all, you've been very open about the whole thing.

Hi Guys, hope I can get some intrest in this....

To raise money for Cancer Research as part of the Charity match next sunday, we are holding an auction to win a signed football in a case.

This has very kindly been donated to us by the Wanderers to help us raise as much money as we can for this worthy cause.

Below are some pictures af the ball and it also comes with an autograph sheet.

I hope some people will be interested in the great prize and will bid to win it.

2798_76542589246_745514246_1709436_5656214_n.jpg

2798_76542594246_745514246_1709437_7618306_n.jpg

2798_76542599246_745514246_1709438_3911697_n.jpg

2798_76542614246_745514246_1709439_7275494_n.jpg

HAPPY BIDDING

we are also holding a raffle on the day to win numerous prizes and tickets are ?1 for 5. prizes include- -

Framed & mounted Jussi pictures

Framed & mounted Kevin Davies pictures

Framed & mounted Matty Taylor pictures

Framed & mounted Legends pictures

4 tickets for Frog & Bucket with free wine

2 Port vale tickets (1 adult 1 junior)

Beer Hamper

2798_76542559246_745514246_1709431_4470728_n.jpg

2798_76542569246_745514246_1709432_3073656_n.jpg

2798_76542579246_745514246_1709434_2132715_n.jpg

2798_76542584246_745514246_1709435_2121047_n.jpg

Just another quick one.

We are holding another auction where the prize is to play as part of the Bolton Wanderers Legends Team on the day.

how would you like the chance to play alongside the Bolton legends? we are auctioning a place in the legends team playing with tony kelly, dave lee, scott green and many more. if you are interested, make a bid on here. i will add you as a friend to take your contact details. starting bid should be ?75 or over. serious bids only please, remember this is all for charity. bids close at 7pm on sat 9th may and i will contact the winner shortly after. there will be a piece about this auction and the match itself on the Bolton wanderers website early next week so look out for that! :)

Play for Bolton Wanderers Legends

Miffy,

Don't take this the wrong way please, bcause I think you're doing excellent work for a worthy cause.

But there's been a major fuck-up (IMO) on the framed photo sets. The frames are great, but the lettering is absolutely awful, I'm afraid.

no offence taken, these were kindly donated by a poster on this site and are being raffled off for ?1 for 5 tickets.

i guess they are not to your taste but hopefully they will be other peoples and as it is such a good cause i sincerley hope people will not be fussy about the lettering, personally i think they are excellent and the lucky winners will definately of had value for money.

Edited by miffy

• Moderators
Miffy,

Don't take this the wrong way please, bcause I think you're doing excellent work for a worthy cause.

But there's been a major fuck-up (IMO) on the framed photo sets. The frames are great, but the lettering is absolutely awful, I'm afraid.

I'm not sure about the Hitler Gothic Bold font.

no offence taken, these were kindly donated by a poster on this site and are being raffled off for ?1 for 5 tickets.

i guess they are not to your taste but hopefully they will be other peoples and as it is such a good cause i sincerley hope people will not be fussy about the lettering, personally i think they are excellent and the lucky winners will definately of had value for money.

Did Corny do the framing?

We are holding another auction.

Would it be ok to advertise this on a new thread mods? and Sticky again

How would you like the chance to play alongside the Bolton legends?

We are auctioning a place in the legends team playing with tony kelly, dave lee, scott green and many more. if you are interested, make a bid on here.

Sarting bid should is ?75.00 Serious bids only please, remember this is all for charity.

Bids close at 7pm on sat 9th may and i will contact the winner shortly after. T

There will be a piece about this auction and the match itself on the Bolton wanderers website early next week so look out for that!

If you want to make a donation to the Chairty please use the following paypal account.

cancer-research-uk@darcyleverfootballclub.co.uk

(Thanks to darcy for use of a subdomain email for the time of the event)

This is only open until 31.5.09 when any money will be taken and given to cancer research uk. To prove this has been done and verified, we will post a recipet from cancer research on here.

Raffle tickets can be bought via this paypal address if you want them, otherwise get in touch with me.

Thanks

Edited by miffy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.