Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln Home Tickets

C86

Guest bwfcdan
This also means the crazy corner seats aren't on sale yet...

Which is a shame because it's the only part of the ground that has any atmosphere...

The programme price against Lincoln has been dropped to ?2 from the normal ?3 and reduced to 50 pages from the normal 84.

This is the price and size it should be for all games in my view.

George are the Premier League ones not set to ?3 for all teams?

I'm taking the owd fella with us so PLEASE anyone who we bump in to behave :roll: :nea:

Chelsea away was eye opener for him, he met Widders & Big E at half time... :rofl:

Before KO Biff, MickyD, Victor and myself where "playing up" (having a laugh), owd fella said, with a disappointed look,"I'm off to my seat.." :rofl:

I'm taking the owd fella with us so PLEASE anyone who we bump in to behave :roll: :nea:

Chelsea away was eye opener for him, he met Widders & Big E at half time... :rofl:

Before KO Biff, MickyD, Victor and myself where "playing up" (having a laugh), owd fella said, with a disappointed look,"I'm off to my seat.." :rofl:

It is up to clubs what they charge.I believe West Ham are the only PL club not to be charging ?3 this season.?3.50 is their price.

Birmingham reduced theirs from ?3.50 last season to ?3 this.

We didn't even ask him his thoughts on goat rearing.....best behaviour from the cheshire set once more :D

• Site Supporter

Who? Me?

maybe we should put cardboard people in all the upper seats, make the crowd look bigger!?

When Arsenal were rebuilding the North Stand at Highbury they had boards with the crowd painted on behind the goal and speakers playing crowd noises. Once when Arsenal had scored, Tony Adams went and clapped the boards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.