Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans Forum

burnden

• Site Supporter

hopefully, the Megson days of ignoring anything to do with the supporters are gone and the days when Allardyce had at least two players attend this type of venture is returning. Megson learned, to his cost, that if you lose the fans, you lose the club.

I will definitely be there, the BWSA has been crying out from some spport from the club and players, should all season ticket holders be instantly made members and the club should donate ?1 from every season ticket to help run build and support the supporters club, surely more fans who would not normally join the BWSA would come along and the supporters club may just then be modernised and become a more inclusive club where fans can air there views,concerns to the powers that be.

My Burnley season ticket colleague at work's predictions on Coyle are working out quite amazingly.

He predicted an over use of the word "we" in his first press conference

He predicted a meet-the-fans type of evening

Next on the list is photos of him meeting and greeting anyone and everyone, especially look out for visits to meet your granny at her local day care centre.

My Burnley season ticket colleague at work's predictions on Coyle are working out quite amazingly.

He predicted an over use of the word "we" in his first press conference

He predicted a meet-the-fans type of evening

Next on the list is photos of him meeting and greeting anyone and everyone, especially look out for visits to meet your granny at her local day care centre.

That might be because he's a nice & genuine bloke. Just a thought.

• Site Supporter
Been in club shop earlier, lad behind counter said Owen

Coyle was due in there later to introduce himself to

the staff. Fair play to him, doubt Megson ever did that.

My kids were told last night that they're likely to be invited for a chat with OC. Seems like he's going to try to reintroduce a bit of "family club values"

My kids were told last night that they're likely to be invited for a chat with OC. Seems like he's going to try to reintroduce a bit of "family club values"

Has any manager in our history ever started with such an easy time building relationships with the fans?

For that alone we must thank MEGSON

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.