Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Needs A Slap.....

bolty58

• Members

I actually think it's crackin... The young lad is creating more of an atmos in that clip than we get in the Reebok in a full 90 mins. Why any football fan would think he needs a slap is beyond me...

Oh good. You're back. Let joy be unconfined.

Oh good. You're back. Let joy be unconfined.

Well I had to comment on that didn't I? Some fully grown man saying that a young kid needs a slap for singin at the football. Good on the lad, with most football grounds these days having more in common with morgues i find it odd that someone who is a apparently a football fan would hold this view :(

• Moderators

Well I had to comment on that didn't I? Some fully grown man saying that a young kid needs a slap for singin at the football. Good on the lad, with most football grounds these days having more in common with morgues i find it odd that someone who is a apparently a football fan would hold this view :(

The point being a 6 year old ain't got a fucking clue what they are ACTUALLY singing about. They should be taken into care rather than slapped. I find it odd you defending what is ostensibly child abuse. Odd but not surprising.

• Members

:rofl: Admit it, you're 12 aren't you?

Either that or feigning indignance in the hope of taking the moral high ground.

Feigning b?stard ;)

The point being a 6 year old ain't got a fucking clue what they are ACTUALLY singing about. They should be taken into care rather than slapped. I find it odd you defending what is ostensibly child abuse. Odd but not surprising.

If my memory serves my right (i can't watch the vid at the moment) the kid is singing 'celtic, celtic...come on you bhoys in green, come on you bhoys in green, glasgow's green and white, glasgow's green and white' taking into consideration that he is in a football ground and celtic are playing, i'm sure even a 6 year old could manage to work out what that's about. Maybe you're talking through experience, you are clearly a late developer.

I won't lower myself to personally respond to the 'defending child abuse' as i don't feel that it's right to use something as serious as child abuse as ammo in a bit of banter on a football forum although a few on here clearly do. Odd but not surprising

:rofl: Admit it, you're 12 aren't you?

Either that or feigning indignance in the hope of taking the moral high ground.

Feigning b?stard ;)

I'm feigning nothing, i seriously find it a bit weird that you want to hit a kid for singing at football. It's modern football gone mad, the sit down and shut up crew. Unless there's another reason you wanna hit that little kid

• Members

If my memory serves my right (i can't watch the vid at the moment) the kid is singing 'celtic, celtic...come on you bhoys in green, come on you bhoys in green, glasgow's green and white, glasgow's green and white' taking into consideration that he is in a football ground and celtic are playing, i'm sure even a 6 year old could manage to work out what that's about. Maybe you're talking through experience, you are clearly a late developer.

I won't lower myself to personally respond to the 'defending child abuse' as i don't feel that it's right to use something as serious as child abuse as ammo in a bit of banter on a football forum although a few on here clearly do. Odd but not surprising

:rofl: ...and the sanctimonious tw?t of the year award goes to..................

Why do you lot have apparent difficulty with 'boys'? (whilst your priests don't seem to).

• Moderators

Sticking your kid infront of thousands of people at football is just the same as sticking them on Britain's Got Talent, they'll end up fucked up in the end. That's child abuse IMO.

I've seen nothing in your posts to suggest you are in any way developed beyond the level of Diddles, certainly not in educational terms.

Sticking your kid infront of thousands of people at football is just the same as sticking them on Britain's Got Talent, they'll end up fucked up in the end. That's child abuse IMO.

I've seen nothing in your posts to suggest you are in any way developed beyond the level of Diddles, certainly not in educational terms.

Have a listen to yourself, a lad lets his little brother lead a few songs at the match and he's gonna end up fucked up? Child abuse? What fuckin planet are you on?