Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Goals On Sunday

dombwfc

Who from the fa thought it was a good idea to put capello on?! Fuck me

Only caught the back end of it, did the presenters just say that they have nipped off to go to the West Ham v Leeds game?

What the fuck is the point in the England manager watching that game? He should be at Fortress Reebok looking at Cahill and the city contingent.

• Moderators

I doubt language is a problem between manager and players. Football is an international language.

But it is a problem when you're on the telly and make no sense at all.

course it is

am thinking from the point of view of giving rousing, inspiring team talks before matches, and at half time and that

of course players at that level should be able to play the game and adapt to his tactics but flowing dialogue i'm sure goes a long way

course it is

am thinking from the point of view of giving rousing, inspiring team talks before matches, and at half time and that

of course players at that level should be able to play the game and adapt to his tactics but flowing dialogue i'm sure goes a long way

I thought the same tbh. Should imagine he'll leave it to Pearce.

• Moderators

I thought the same tbh. Should imagine he'll leave it to Pearce.

haha

aye

can see it now

capello struggles to chuck out a few instructions then pearce ends the talk with "you fucking heard him, now fucking go and fucking win" *clenches fist* "FUCKING COME ON"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.