i think adequate is staying up

i think success is 14 and above

i think that we will have a successful season

i think this would be a very boring place if everybody agreed all the time

I think I may have been unfair then

I think I may have to apologise

I think I will

I'm sorry ;)

I know 'the little fella' wasn't attacking Gary Megson when he(I) said Owen was still using players he hasn't bought. (this includes Kevin Davies and Jussi) ...

... my point was that Owen has had peanuts to spend and most of our 'better', 'recognised' players may not quite fit his vision of how the game should be played?

Some were moaning about Allardyce, then Lee and Megson, now some are on Coyle`s back.

It was a wank performance which made a shite team look bloody good. The players who have come under critisism know themselves they under performed, they were the same who did well at QPR and against Man City.

Without a bottomless pot of gold Bolton Wanderers will always struggle to sign the best, but what we do have are not bad? Some of the fans do not realise but for Eddie Davies we would be in the shite.

• Site Supporter

We may well be in the shite without ED's cash. We certainly wouldn't be enjoying our 11th year of PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL.

A lot of us were there in the dark days and we appreciate what we're currently getting from the club. Some, no doubt, think the norm should be UEFA Cup games every season and pushing for Champions League. Sorry folks, it ain't going to happen until we get our own uber-rich benefactor; you know, just like Blackburn have got. And look at them soar up the league!:yahoo:

Irrespective of Liverpool being the haves and bolton being the have nots, yesterday was worrying because of the way we played; even from a position viewing relativity

The passing isn't bad because we can't actually pass the ball, its the movement that isn't there. There were numerous players hiding and not taking individual responsibility - they don't do that and we still lose and I for one won't moan, but they didn't do that

That's also why we often went back to Jussi with it yesterday or anded up punting it at times

Yet with that in mind we also offered little defensively; if you're not gambling to get past your man off the ball when we have possession there is absolutely no excuse mr eagles and petrov for not being goal side and tracking when we lose it

Even wilkins commented yesterday about Robbo lapping past Petrov at times who sat inbetween doing fuck all

Worrying, not for yesterday, but for the future if that's a mindset; the only saving grace is the possibility its because we were at Anfield v a team on the up but my concern is that it will continue

• Site Supporter

is analysing a poor performance classed a panicking now?

Better than last seasons finish and i'm happy

This is what makes me laugh.

I don't anyone is saying we relegation fodder but it seems you are not allowed to criticise a single performance theses days without being berated.

It's bollocks.

I was pissed off with the shit none event of another anfield showing by the whites.

But next week is another game and I'll be as optimistic as ever, as I'm sure most will be.

This is what makes me laugh.

I don't anyone is saying we relegation fodder but it seems you are not allowed to criticise a single performance theses days without being berated.

It's bollocks.

I was pissed off with the shit none event of another anfield showing by the whites.

But next week is another game and I'll be as optimistic as ever, as I'm sure most will be.

not too optimistic watching week after nexts opponents, mind

that said, Welbeck might not make it

Edited by boltondiver

If this is analyzing I dread to think what it would be like if people did moan

Exactly. If only victories were 'analyzed' to the same extent.

As badly as we played yesterday, we've yet to play as badly as Spurs or Arsenal have played today. Some people need to get a bit of perspective.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.