Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

Thorpey

Guest bwfcdan

Wigan, Blackburn, Wolves - three sides that will finish below us.

Or if any one of those three do stay up you can replace them with one from Swansea, QPR, West Brom , Fulham, Norwich.

Fulham wont go down.

Or if any one of those three do stay up you can replace them with one from Swansea, QPR, West Brom , Fulham, Norwich.

with the exception of fulham, i believe on our day we are capable of beating all the sides mentioned - but our day had better come fuckin quick - we need to play with some committment and fight for every ball

• Site Supporter

with the exception of fulham, i believe on our day we are capable of beating all the sides mentioned - but our day had better come fuckin quick - we need to play with some committment and fight for every ball

On which day are you talking precisely? Because taking F'lam out of the list, we've played 50% of the remaining teams and lost to both.

On which day are you talking precisely? Because taking F'lam out of the list, we've played 50% of the remaining teams and lost to both.

On the day when we get our fingers out of our arses, someone shows some leadership qualities and we fight for every ball like our lives depended on it. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like OC can get the players to do this - this is were some of the players need to step up

Guest bwfcdan
Blackburn and Wigan have been outstaying their welcome for years.

No more than we have. As much as I dislike them, I think Blackburn will finish above us.

Wigan are certainly going down, they'll be joined by Wolves. As for the final relegation place, one of many including us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.