Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tim Cahill

MickyD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but Coleman goes for me for that elbow, was no different to the one N'Zonzi has got a retrospective 3 match ban for. Not for the first time we've seen a ref say ( according to Robbo ) that it should have been a red had he seen it. Then in his match report say he did see it so no further action I'm guessing as much because Coleman hasn't been cited, yet. Gallas on Mark Davies anyone. I'm convinced he did see it as he pointed at Coleman and does an elbowing like motion with his arm, at that point Coleman has delayed concussion & the ref bottled it. 0-0 10vs10 its a different game and of course Coleman can't set up up the first for Fellani

Sorry but Coleman goes for me for that elbow, was no different to the one N'Zonzi has got a retrospective 3 match ban for. Not for the first time we've seen a ref say ( according to Robbo ) that it should have been a red had he seen it. Then in his match report say he did see it so no further action I'm guessing as much because Coleman hasn't been cited, yet. Gallas on Mark Davies anyone. I'm convinced he did see it as he pointed at Coleman and does an elbowing like motion with his arm, at that point Coleman has delayed concussion & the ref bottled it. 0-0 10vs10 its a different game and of course Coleman can't set up up the first for Fellani

Bolton just as poor with 11 men on the field.....and it was not Coleman that set the first up.

Edited by Pablo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.