Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

6 Games To Go

Happy Wanderer

I'm with Boltoy. One game at a time. I was as happy as larry until Wigan won t'other night. Problem is as we don't play this weekend the situation is going to get worse before it gets better. We'll have a game in hand, but as we know that's no substitute for points.

For the record I think we can still do it.

Fixtures for Bolton, QPR, Blackburn, Villa, Wigan, assuming Wolves are out of it;

BOLTON: Swansea (D), Villa (D), Sun (L), Tott (D), West B (W), Stoke (D) = 35

WIGAN: Arsenal (L), Ful (L), New (D), Black (W), Wolves (W) = 38

QPR: West B (W), Tott (L), Chel (L), Stoke (D), Man C (L) = 35

BLACKBURN: Swan (D), Norwich (D), Tott (L), Wigan (L), Chel (L) = 30

VILLA: Man U (L), Sun (L), West B (D), Bolton (D), Tott (L) Nor (L) = 37

Down on goal difference :(

It's been said, crystal ball gazing is shite, but I have been drawn into it on a lazy morning! I do think unless Blackburn get a win out of their next 2 games they could be gone. I was hoping Villa might get dragged in to it, but that's only going to happen if we beat them and they don't get another win all season. I think it's a dog fight between us and QPR.

I always thought it was 3 for a win :book: !

IMO - Swansea (L), Villa (W), Sunderland (L), Tottenham (L), WBA (W), Stoke (D) = 36, not down on GD & Happy days :thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

I always thought it was 3 for a win :book: !

IMO - Swansea (L), Villa (W), Sunderland (L), Tottenham (L), WBA (W), Stoke (D) = 36, not down on GD & Happy days :thumbsup:

Twat! Right, I here and now give up all this predicting lark, as Bolty says one game at a time.

I look forward to getting back to work next week, so I don't have time to think about this bollocks!!! :thumbsup:

I predict a win Sat morning - Moss Bank Under 7's 3 Horwich RMI 2........Oh shit what have I done

Twat! Right, I here and now give up all this predicting lark, as Bolty says one game at a time.

I look forward to getting back to work next week, so I don't have time to think about this bollocks!!! :thumbsup:

I predict a win Sat morning - Moss Bank Under 7's 3 Horwich RMI 2........Oh shit what have I done

Hear Hear!

I think there will be many dissapointed fans at the end of the season, not because of relegation, but the fact that they have never seen BWFC in any other league. I grew up on Second division footy in the 60s and then even more misery of relegation. I did get to see them in the old first and prem during our Burnden days but my life of supporting bolton has been mainly in the lower leagues. Bring it on.