Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any Decent Joiners On Here ?

miamiwhite

Just landed a decent sized flat roof in the centre of Bolton that needs decking out ASAP. My normal joinery outfit are committed elsewhere so need one pretty much instanly. 100metres needs boarding out,with a 8 to 0 inch fall into the gutter. I'll be doing the felting part. Cash in hand paid instantly for the right man/woman

Obviously as a decent member of society I think everyone should pay as much tax as they possibly can, so your last line apalls me.

Sorry to appall you,but i should have said all monies owed to contractor will be paid on completion of contract. they are responsible for paying their own taxes and national insurance. BTW,i'm a decent member of society and pay all my taxes and on time. That's why on wednesday i received a tax rebate of over ?4k. I take it you're not a joiner then ?

Tax in our society is too high and there is much waste.

I can understand why people might want to hold onto a bit more of their own money.

Edited by boltondiver

Obviously as a decent member of society I think everyone should pay as much tax as they possibly can, so your last line apalls me.

Even more and to be pedantic,your spelling of apall, absolutely APPALLS me. Have a banana,and don't jump the gun when you don't know the full facts Mr. Hare :blush: :blush:

I had hoped my post was sufficiently sarcastic, but apparently not. In practice I think its every Englishman's duty to pay as little tax as possible as part of the collective effort to minimise government waste.

Not a joiner I'm afraid.

I had hoped my post was sufficiently sarcastic, but apparently not. In practice I think its every Englishman's duty to pay as little tax as possible as part of the collective effort to minimise government waste.

Not a joiner I'm afraid.

Hope you're not from the tax office then :innocent: :innocent: