Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Vintage (Hand) Shandys...

Youri McAnespie

This thread has reminded me of my childhood and the existence of two camps of youthful toddy mag aficionado.

* The Spoilers - Who felt the need to ruin mags with their personal solvite. Worst of all the were precision pasters - who actually aimed for the ladies various intimate delight, sticking together the most crucial parts.

* The Librarians - The ones who kept custody and care and repair of the communal mags, often making heartfelt appeals to the spoilers not to jizz on the pages, particularly their favourite girls :) Though often double-bluffing and feigning interest in a particular, less attractive centrefold - hoping they would target said girl out of mischief and spite, and leave your true desires alone...

I'm thinking of putting in a cheeky bid, I may ask the seller if 'Condition: Used' is as grim as it sounds...

This thread has reminded me of my childhood and the existence of two camps of youthful toddy mag aficionado.

* The Spoilers - Who felt the need to ruin mags with their personal solvite. Worst of all the were precision pasters - who actually aimed for the ladies various intimate delight, sticking together the most crucial parts.

* The Librarians - The ones who kept custody and care and repair of the communal mags, often making heartfelt appeals to the spoilers not to jizz on the pages, particularly their favourite girls :) Though often double-bluffing and feigning interest in a particular, less attractive centrefold - hoping they would target said girl out of mischief and spite, and leave your true desires alone...

I'm thinking of putting in a cheeky bid, I may ask the seller if 'Condition: Used' is as grim as it sounds...

but they have come from 'a smoke free house' :blush:

• Site Supporter

i was a spoiler make no mistake.

still am, took me a while to prise the laptop open this evening.