Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grassing Folk Up

Big_Sharps

If you think it's something I could get sacked for I would appreciate it if you would delete this incase he fucking lurks on here too, I've been goading him for a while now because watching his breakdowns on BA was one of the site attractions but despite NW doing it to him a couple of years ago he felt the need to contact my employer and they pulled me into a meeting to discuss my work internet usage because for added cuntness he told them I was taking the piss out of him on work time.

Guest bwfcdan

If you think it's something I could get sacked for I would appreciate it if you would delete this incase he fucking lurks on here too, I've been goading him for a while now because watching his breakdowns on BA was one of the site attractions but despite NW doing it to him a couple of years ago he felt the need to contact my employer and they pulled me into a meeting to discuss my work internet usage because for added cuntness he told them I was taking the piss out of him on work time.

Seriously? Mentalist. Complete and utter.

That's proper mental behaviour. Out of interest, how does he know who your employer is?

I can't recall if I said a few years ago or someone else did but I naively expect folk who support the same team as me not to perform cunt tricks like this. The fact they let me carry on working the rest of the day makes me believe they will just tell me to stay focussed and stay off none working sites during work hours.

• Site Supporter

Carlos is a bit of a grass. Using his moderator powers to publicly announce my previous username which got banned. I don't give a fuck to be honest, but it's a bit snidey. Next he'll be releasing my email address.

Carlos is a bit of a grass. Using his moderator powers to publicly announce my previous username which got banned. I don't give a fuck to be honest, but it's a bit snidey. Next he'll be releasing my email address.

What did you get banned for??

Guest Frandsen08

to be fair people were assuming you were a different person he corrected them, hardly snide or snitching

jesus christ, there really are some fucking weirdos on these forums.

surely it's all just a laugh.

I love how folk who don't know me come on here giving it the bigun like they know what I'm really like. Nobbers.

Yes, it's just a laugh, Alfred, you are correct.

• Site Supporter

What an utter cunt. He needs a good shoeing.

... and Cheese, its fuck all alike. If you were banned for being a cunt then you've clearly not learned your lesson.

I honestly don't think I got banned for anything worth a banning. I think I personally offended him. I'll probably get banned again now.

I love how folk who don't know me come on here giving it the bigun like they know what I'm really like. Nobbers.

Yes, it's just a laugh, Alfred, you are correct.

But everyone knows you're a lezza who scrapes together a living as a cleaner to feed your Jack Russell. Fact.

Fuck me, I thought the likes of Cheese and Big Sharps being cuntish and controversial for attention was weird, but that really is strange.

I've never acted like a cunt for attention just for my own amusement to get me through a slow day at work, at least the report they pulled didn't have owt suspect and just football sites.

I've never acted like a cunt for attention just for my own amusement to get me through a slow day at work, at least the report they pulled didn't have owt suspect and just football sites.

Did it not amuse you because it grabbed peoples attention and got a reaction? I'd say that's seeking attention.