Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grassing Folk Up

Big_Sharps

• Site Supporter

From memory, having a breakdown online and even went as far as saying his goodbyes.

I suspect you are wrong. Use your moderator powers to find his final posts. I'm genuinely interested as I am a mentallist, and it is very possibly that you are correct.

• Site Supporter

I've never acted like a cunt for attention just for my own amusement to get me through a slow day at work, at least the report they pulled didn't have owt suspect and just football sites.

I don't have those

Maybe if you spent less time pissing around for sympathy on forums on your company's time, you might be busier, earn more money and not be getting a bollocking off your boss.

I'd have sacked you if some freak off a football forum rang into the office to complain about you. Money to be made.

FWIW, the other mon is clearly unhinged. You need to get your head down and do what you're paid for. Jobs are hard to come by these days.

Good luck and all that.

• Moderators

I suspect you are wrong. Use your moderator powers to find his final posts. I'm genuinely interested as I am a mentallist, and it is very possibly that you are correct.

You aren't a mentalist, that seems to be the problem, you appear to want to be one. It doesn't work that way.

Edited by Carlos

To spend excessive hours on a football forum in works time on a works PC is gross stupidity/incompetence/negligence/misconduct, I'd have sacked you, you don't get paid to play on the internet, then you have the nerve to whinge about being caught, no wonder Britain is a mess and folk want to end it all :crazy:

• Site Supporter

People can remember stuff from years ago. We've had few people who've tried so hard as you to be controversial. It's pretty transparent.

Just to validate Carlos' point, and vaguely keep to the grassing thread, how long ago was it that Natasha grassed up someone for parking in a disabled bay at her local gymnasium? Now the memory fades; was it Stelios or Diouf parking inapropriately? Seem to recall Diouff was in a back street in Manchester.

Does this make me the rainman?

Grassing is for shits