Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy World Hijab Day

Carlos

What is all that about? Having said that I've bene to places in Europe where they expect you to go in a hole to do your number 2s. There's no need.

Evolution is a fabulous thing.

Thailand is like that to, but you have the added bonus of a hose pipe instead of bog roll

Thailand is like that to, but you have the added bonus of a hose pipe instead of bog roll

If you ever stop at a service station in China, just don't go for a poo, as even a dwarf like me can see over the door whilst sat dropping the kids off.

I sometimes wonder if other cultures think we're odd.

The chinese squat on their haunches quite a lot. I flew into Nanchang once and was badly in need of a piss. Back in 2006 Nanchang had a shiny new airport as did most major chinese cities. I dashed into some shiny new bogs and was having a 3 minute slash when I heard the familiar retching noise of a Chinaman bringing up his phlegm. On turning my head I espied the filthy yellow fucker, bog door wide open, having a shit whilst crouched with his feet on the toilet seat.

But you are right about the doors.

• Members

only for whales

We'd be fighting over whale vomit. Worth a fucking fortune. Ambergris used in perfume production.

Didn't some blokes dog find some in Morecambe Bay recently? Looked like a human brain sized yellow and grey lump of camel shit.

Worth over 100,000 euros. They call it 'floating gold'.