Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Facebook Friends

jazza

• Site Supporter

I do roll with it... but am entitled to say he's wrong

everyone is entitled to an opinion mate

he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about so am i supposed to say "yes ok you're right"

I also don't care about his opinions  i  don't know him personally though he seems a sound lad... i have said to him i'd love to buy him a pint... he seems a good man and if he knew me personally his advice may differ, but i suspect not... that's fine

I didnt want all this fuckin attention on this ... it happened again one night i was pissed up and posted i was meeting irina. after that I have been batting defensively.. I had hoped to slip away quietly but baz asked a question and one thing I always am is honest so I answered truthfully. I am pleased the jaazzzzaaa thread seems to have died finally though your jazzas bird effort was outstanding

so tell me how i was supposed to handle someone saying basically i am a cunt and my girlfriend is a gypsy and her family aren't worth listening to?  Maybe I should have let it go

I don't give a fuck about anyone thinking I'm a cunt or calling me one... I think it myself a lot of the time but I wasn't having anyone calling my girl or her family

I'm claiming a major nibble.

Now go and re shoe the mangy horses, bitch.

• Site Supporter

I have already been shoeing for last 4 hours... I had my 15 minute break this afternoon

Are you ever coming back?

Oh, and when you watch the match on Wednesday, the scotch men are the ones in dark gray. You'll just have to use your imagination for the other colours.

I have it sorted to watch on a big screen streamed over the net outside in my girlfriends brothers garden . Remembering the 2 hour time difference I am sure the neighbours won't be happy if Scotland score in the last minute

I will be though... Trust me!

• Site Supporter

I have it sorted to watch on a 12" black and white screen in between slopping out the chickens and carrying pails of milk to the dairy whilst toothless peasants throw stones at me . Remembering the 2 hour time difference I am sure the neighbours won't be happy if Scotland score in the last minute

I have it sorted to watch on a 12" black and white screen in between slopping out the chickens and carrying pails of milk to the dairy whilst toothless peasants throw stones at me . Remembering the 2 hour time difference I am sure the neighbours won't be happy if Scotland score in the last minute

:thumbsup:

Guest Jazzas_Bird

I have it sorted to watch on a big screen streamed over the net outside in my girlfriends brothers garden . Remembering the 2 hour time difference I am sure the neighbours won't be happy if Scotland score in the last minute

No to worry my sexy james. My borther he to ask next door to move theyr caravan to next field so you can make much noise when the SCOTCHERS beat the englandishers. Being to remembers though that you must up early to milking goats so not too drink lots beers.. Also, i no want FLOPPY JAMES after too much beir like other night.

No to worry my sexy james. My borther he to ask next door to move theyr caravan to next field so you can make much noise when the SCOTCHERS beat the englandishers. Being to remembers though that you must up early to milking goats so not too drink lots beers.. Also, i no want FLOPPY JAMES after too much beir like other night.

When do you want beaten? Before or after the match?