Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Facebook Friends

jazza

I've had to delete a load of Romanian related posts on my Facebook ... None of them malicious and my girl is ok with them .... It's just her family are on it and with limited english the humour of posts were lost.

I've now swapped irinas as family to my other Facebook so now any posts will be left & you will have to face irinas wrath ... Good luck haha

& by the way dannyg. No she isn't pregnant

Edited by jazza

Really

Do you think it' normal to have to delete posts from your friends on facebook in case some non English speaking family who you've known for a month get offended?

Absolute fucking madness or bollocks

Either way it's not the behaviour of a fully grown man

Nor is referring to people you know nothing about as gypsys not worthy of a say or opinion

But as I said you're entitled to your opinion

I've had to delete a load of Romanian related posts on my Facebook ... None of them malicious and my girl is ok with them .... It's just her family are on it and with limited english the humour of posts were lost.

I've now swapped irinas as family to my other Facebook so now any posts will be left & you will have to face irinas wrath ... Good luck haha

& by the way dannyg. No she isn't pregnant

you deleted me off the other you cunt

you deleted me off the other you cunt

You were never on the other...

I certainly didn't delete you

Edit. ... I remember... i did delete you & everyone else from here to keep my home and Wanderers life's separate. For precise reason in my original post..

I told everyone at the time

Edited by jazza

Then don't pubish your life on here or facebook

It's not fucking hard

And I really couldn't give a cunting shite what you think of my opions, if you are going to post them on a public message board and I think you're talking shite then you will get my views

It's not fucking difficult

Honestly this is this sites best ever post.

Sorry jazza but the mon is right.

• Site Supporter

Then don't pubish your life on here or facebook

It's not fucking hard

And I really couldn't give a cunting shite what you think of my opions, if you are going to post them on a public message board and I think you're talking shite then you will get my views

It's not fucking difficult

You see Jazza,

You can't have it all ways. Whilst we're all happy you've struck gold, you can't then behave like a teenager and expect the likes of Widnes to let you off the hook just because you've spunked your heart up on here, before spunking your whole life into a stripper from Cluj.

The goat herder is right. Roll with the punches, man.

Otherwise, you're just Diddles with a Scottish accent.

You see Jazza,

You can't have it all ways. Whilst we're all happy you've struck gold, you can't then behave like a teenager and expect the likes of Widnes to let you off the hook just because you've spunked your heart up on here, before spunking your whole life into a stripper from Cluj.

The Clunge from Cluj?

You see Jazza,

The goat herder is right. Roll with the punches, man.

Otherwise, you're just Diddles with a Scottish accent.

I do roll with it... but am entitled to say he's wrong

everyone is entitled to an opinion mate

he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about so am i supposed to say "yes ok you're right"

I also don't care about his opinions  i  don't know him personally though he seems a sound lad... i have said to him i'd love to buy him a pint... he seems a good man and if he knew me personally his advice may differ, but i suspect not... that's fine

I didnt want all this fuckin attention on this ... it happened again one night i was pissed up and posted i was meeting irina. after that I have been batting defensively.. I had hoped to slip away quietly but baz asked a question and one thing I always am is honest so I answered truthfully. I am pleased the jaazzzzaaa thread seems to have died finally though your jazzas bird effort was outstanding

so tell me how i was supposed to handle someone saying basically i am a cunt and my girlfriend is a gypsy and her family aren't worth listening to?  Maybe I should have let it go

I don't give a fuck about anyone thinking I'm a cunt or calling me one... I think it myself a lot of the time but I wasn't having anyone calling my girl or her family