Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Sorry mate, but you are a clueless twat, end of.

Check out army vets, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus,Ex Muslims who go on these marches, not to mention thousands of normal concerned people in Britain...it’s all there in the archives......are Muslims racists because they abhor what fellow Muslims are doing !

Whose side are you on here ?

Get a grip on reality son.

I'm on the side of children not getting raped.

I also don't think you understand what abductive reasoning is.

Just now, kent_white said:

I'm on the side of children not getting raped.

I also don't think you understand what abductive reasoning is.

Oh yes I do.,,,please don’t try to educate me you pompous wanker.

Just like your mate tried to patronise with “inferance” ....that patronising twat needs a book from Oxford :D

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Oh yes I do.,,,please don’t try to educate me you pompous wanker.

Just like your mate tried to patronise with “inferance” ....that patronising twat needs a book from Oxford :D

So if you understand what it means then why would you be offended by it?

I had to look typhlotic up by the way.

Just now, kent_white said:

So if you understand what it means then why would you be offended by it?

I had to look typhlotic up by the way.

I imagine you did.

I was offended by how you the said duck comment repeatedly.....have a good one and try Bolton Building Company for your roof work....I’m too busy :D

15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I imagine you did.

I was offended by how you the said duck comment repeatedly.....have a good one and try Bolton Building Company for your roof work....I’m too busy :D

I'll scrub C18 Roofing off the list then ;)

Edited by kent_white

32 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on R.

Folk like MWD make me fucking sick with their pompous attitude when they haven’t got a clue what the reality is.

if i was putting together a pub quiz team, TR supportes wouldnt be high on the list for picking team members. but i would probably pick you MW. im not one for slagging folk off and getting personal with people i disagree with. you do seems to be one who is. im right of centre politically but TR, even though he has some points i agree with, comes over as a vicki pollard type of character at times when in debates. that doesnt get folk like me, and many more, on board when he goes off on one.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Man_Walking_Dog said:

if i was putting together a pub quiz team, TR supportes wouldnt be high on the list for picking team members. but i would probably pick you MW. im not one for slagging folk off and getting personal with people i disagree with. you do seems to be one who is. im right of centre politically but TR, even though he has some points i agree with, comes over as a vicki pollard type of character at times when in debates. that doesnt get folk like me, and many more, on board when he goes off on one.

That's fair enough, he does have plenty of baggage. You say you agree with some of his stuff; that's the point - many folk do.

It doesn't make them lowest common denominators though does it. 

Those on the marches will be there because they too share some of your beliefs. No doubt some not rights, but they don't act for those who have a genuine concern over issues without resorting to extreme behaviour.

16 minutes ago, Man_Walking_Dog said:

No worries pal, I’m far from a fan of him,but I do recognise what he’s doing  whilst certain authorities have been turning a blind eye to it.

He’s done plenty of wrongs in his time,but he’s also done plenty of decent things.

Folk never give him credit for what he’s done.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's fair enough, he does have plenty of baggage. You say you agree with some of his stuff; that's the point - many folk do.

It doesn't make them lowest common denominators though does it. 

Those on the marches will be there because they too share some of your beliefs. No doubt some not rights, but they don't act for those who have a genuine concern over issues without resorting to extreme behaviour.

Spot on R.....I’ll agree there are plenty of notrights on the marches but like you rightly say,there’s plenty of good people there too and they’re the types I align myself to.

Guess who the media centre on though at these marches ?

No cigars for guessing.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

THank god for that.....I’d be beside myself if you flew into a Mosque instead of Moss Bank Park :D

Despite the ready combustibility, I don't need another container load of mosque roof battons.

Fuck me, my neighbour was having a bonfire every month.

If he crashed into a mosque, burn the wood in situ. :)

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Despite the ready combustibility, I don't need another container load of mosque roof battons.

Fuck me, my neighbour was having a bonfire every month.

If he crashed into a mosque, burn the wood in situ. :)

That pile was a monster wasn’t it mate :D

• Members
1 hour ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

I quite like him and don't consider myself to be stupid or a simpleton, although he does make himself look ludicrous at times,

Sums it up well Widders. We need outspoken types like him to keep this sort of stuff in the public eye - even though he has his faults.

The left leaners have their marches etc. and do everything possible to quash the free speech necessary to keep these topics current. Essential that we have folk who tell it like it is and if that offends the delicate feelings of the army of shrinking violets we seem to have bred then so be it.