Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

So Howard.. tomorrow it’s 50/50 on either.. 

A) KA fails with the injunction and ‘didn’t receive letter’ bullshit and your boys swoop for the shares

B ) He gets an injunction / extension basically wiping out the prospect of taking shares before liquidation giving Bassini more time to complete 

that correct ?

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Cerberus make investments in may businesses. 

You reference one part of the company- special situations, typically saving thousands of jobs through acquisition of distressed assets. 

I also saw a large multi national bank walk away from selling them a portfolio of c500m of non-core debt due to concerns around the actions of them on similar loan books from other lenders 

Furthermore saw a friend of mine go through hell with them when they purchased debt of BoSI which includes his stables and training centre and home. 

But maybe it’s horses for courses no pun intended 

1 minute ago, JJ10 said:

So Howard.. tomorrow it’s 50/50 on either.. 

A) KA fails with the injunction and ‘didn’t receive letter’ bullshit and your boys swoop for the shares

B ) He gets an injunction / extension basically wiping out the prospect of taking shares before liquidation giving Bassini more time to complete 

that correct ?

hes said yes to this already

20 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Correct AND at any point in the next 7 days KA can choose to accept their offer. That being said, I don’t think anybody would blame them if they dropped his fee a bit.

I don't think anyone would blame them if they told KA to fuck off,at this point

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I also saw a large multi national bank walk away from selling them a portfolio of c500m of non-core debt due to concerns around the actions of them on similar loan books from other lenders 

Furthermore saw a friend of mine go through hell with them when they purchased debt of BoSI which includes his stables and training centre and home. 

But maybe it’s horses for courses no pun intended 

Unfortunately delinquencies often throw up a tale or two of suffering.

Just now, Inspector Goole said:

@Howardroark how can Bassini still be active if today he failed FPP that would  surely mean your boys get it even if the “letter was sent 7. Days later “ because the EFL would still see that your boys are still in?

They aren’t still in if KA holds the power. At present he could tell them he won’t accept their bid under any circumstances, but it would be easier for him if they told him they were walking, hence the public courting of Bassini.

Just now, Howardroark said:

Unfortunately delinquencies often throw up a tale or two of suffering.

Granted. I just worry that we become ripe for the picking. But guess we are a sitting duck anyway so what’s the worst that could happen. 

Thanks for clarifying H

This thread has now got me on the verge of shitting my pants with anxiety or shitting my pants with excitement.

If we go under or get Bassini when we could've been owned by a company worth 5 BILLION, I might just end my life.

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I don’t know that I’ve outed anybody. 

Your deductions are important though, fans should have the full picture.

Smoke and mirrors. 

There must have been a change in sentiment to allow you to drop that agreement in here. 

Either that or the file name is a red herring.

Just now, Boothy said:

Smoke and mirrors. 

There must have been a change in sentiment to allow you to drop that agreement in here. 

I just think we are now that close to it happening tomorrow that a leak of name doesn't really matter.

The deductions or things you point out I believe is Howards way of saying you're getting closer mate.

Royal Football fund appear to broker deals for Dubai billionaires.. like city.

Just now, Howardroark said:

Yes

So is tomorrow D-Day for your time on here and for BWFC then?

Either your rich as fuck bidders get it tomorrow. Or they don't. And you and them greet us with open arms - or you bid us farewell and good luck.

1 minute ago, Boothy said:

Smoke and mirrors. 

Wouldn’t you agree that the goal posts moved the minute PA called Nixon?