Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Aintree Ladies Day

Smiley

• Site Supporter

Did anyone see the Scouse 'lady' on BBC breakfast this morning. She is the fashion etc reporter for the Liverpool echo. She's written to the mail to request they stop publishing unflattering images of pissed up Scouse bints.

Apparently it's unfair and they're just having a good time.

FFS, if an England fan has a couple of beers he's a hooly.

Typical moaning.

Here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/echo-speaks-bbc-breakfast-over-16081034.amp

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

16 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did anyone see the Scouse 'lady' on BBC breakfast this morning. She is the fashion etc reporter for the Liverpool echo. She's written to the mail to request they stop publishing unflattering images of pissed up Scouse bints.

Apparently it's unfair and they're just having a good time.

FFS, if an England fan has a couple of beers he's a hooly.

Typical moaning.

Here you go.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/echo-speaks-bbc-breakfast-over-16081034.amp

To be fair there's something a little bit weird about it all for me. If a woman wants to go out and get pissed - she should be able to do it without a Daily Mail photographer using a zoom lens to try and get a picture up her skirt. Borderline sex offenders register behaviour that.

Edited by kent_white

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

To be fair there's something a little bit weird about it all for me. If a woman wants to go out and get pissed - she should be able to do it without a Daily Mail photographer using a zoom lens to try and get a picture up her skirt. Borderline sex offenders register behaviour that.

It's supposed to be up there in terms of legality; upskirt photos.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5623843/upskirting-meaning-definition-photos-criminal-offence-uk/

Edited by MickyD
Link added

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

It's supposed to be up there in terms of legality; upskirt photos.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy staring at pictures of women's fannies as much as the next man. I just prefer it when the women in question actually consents to it - rather than having some grubby little photographer trying to pap it without their knowledge. 

Especially when it's the Daily Mail and they're trying to spin it as an expose of modern female drinking culture.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, kent_white said:

Granted, the upskirt bit, but the rest, fair game.

• Members
On 06/04/2019 at 19:04, kent_white said:

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy staring at pictures of women's fannies as much as the next man. I just prefer it when the women in question actually consents to it - rather than having some grubby little photographer trying to pap it without their knowledge. 

Especially when it's the Daily Mail and they're trying to spin it as an expose of modern female drinking culture.

No doubt this shit goes on but, in the photo's Smiley posted above, I am struggling to see any of the highlighted bit? Looks to me like they were happily flashing their wares.

Should be encouraged.