Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

w-ways ladies night

Bea Smith

theres a few gals postin on here now, and some ( who i wont mention :-$ who are girls, but pretend to be blokes on here)

and obviously men who are girls, or gay, or cross dressers etc...

anyway, to get to the point,heres the ladies night entertainment plan

tyler-music

how to be the perfect housewife lecture- horwich

mud wrestling demonstration-swanny

dog training demonstration- swanny.

lap dancer- seasoned traveller.

lets all chuck a couple o' quid in gals then st can get a new sparkly christmas thong.

how much for 'ful monty' st? or do you only go to the thong?

one of those extendable ones, which you can lock off at the required length??

so you let her get to the pub, then lock it so she cant get to the bar????? pure evil.

bet you have a right laugh when she needs the loo eh? locking the lead 1 step before the loo.

one of those extendable ones, which you can lock off at the required length??

so you let her get to the pub, then lock it so she cant get to the bar????? pure evil.

bet you have a right laugh when she needs the loo eh? locking the lead 1 step before the loo.

Yes* :^o :^o :^o

* I'll show this post later when I had a couple of stellas :shock:

no tyler, you dont have to wear a dress, otherwise we would all see your knickers while you were sat down playing the guitar.

and carlos, course you can come with us , providing we can give you a 'bitch name', and you must let us put spray glitter in your flowing locks. ( ali came up with that condition)

Isn't the phrase "Ladies Night" a contradiction of terms, like Police Intelligence?

I ain't ever seen any ladies on these ladies nights. Tarts, yes, ladies, no!

Care to comment, "ladies"?

What you doing on a "ladies night" Traf are you one of the tarts ??

:-$

Isn't the phrase "Ladies Night" a contradiction of terms, like Police Intelligence?

I ain't ever seen any ladies on these ladies nights. Tarts, yes, ladies, no!

Care to comment, "ladies"?

What you doing on a "ladies night" Traf are you one of the tarts ??

:-$

traffs just pissed cos he volunteered to do the lap dancing, and i asked seasoned traveller instead- ( only the best for the ww ladies/tarts/her indoors type people)- st is now waiting for his sumo thong from japan.

After my experiences on friday night, i'd say Traf isn't too far away from the truth.

Sorry Missus C :-({|=

you mean trafs a better dancer than st?????

have to admit that packs of women plus beer can get pretty scary, been on plenty hen nights etc but they get dodgy when those evil 'dare cards' come out,i got stuck with 'obtain a ginger pube.'it was hell on earth, firstly trying to find a ginger, then trying to persuade them to pluck a pubic hair out for me, soooooooooooooooo embarrassing, id rather pull a moonie any day, its much easier.

one night ended up going to a male lapdancing club, erotic??? no way, bloody pathetic, i was totally embarressed by the way some of the girls behaved.Gotta admit the blokes were gorgeous, but thats just not my thing, some of the gals on that hen night were biting the blokes bums n stuff, i wouldnt do that if i was totally shit faced.

all in all, as much as i love my girl pals, i have gotta admit that we can get stupid when were all together. pretty much like stags nights eh??

face it, were all as bad as each other. you think ladies nights are depraved??? any worse than boys weekends in prague?? i think not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.