Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brighton & Hove 1 Bolton 1

miamiwhite

• Moderators

No chance, no interest, no point wasting money on them, 1 win away from home all season, near bottom of league, they don't deserve you and the others going great turnout.

we don't go cos they deserve us

we go cos we're violent druggy thugs

we are #vile

Guest Frandsen08

No chance, no interest, no point wasting money on them, 1 win away from home all season, near bottom of league, they don't deserve you and the others going great turnout.

go and find a new team you miserable shit

Guest Frandsen08

Wow, what a nice person you are. Do you feel hard saying that on a computer?

ipad.

I'm a very nice person I'm just bored to piss of you and your crying how we aren't doing well.

Believe it or not we've been in worst positions and football is about taking the rough with the smooth. We're in this league now get over it and get behind your team.

Love it how me stating the truth is deemed miserable, aye let's pretend we are the complete opposite and go to every game as if nothing has happened beforehand.

if it was clueless coyle in charge i wouldnt of gone, but we got a new gaffer with new beginnings so gotta get behind them

ipad.

I'm a very nice person I'm just bored to piss of you and your crying how we aren't doing well.

Believe it or not we've been in worst positions and football is about taking the rough with the smooth. We're in this league now get over it and get behind your team.

I was stating the truth, something some people can't live with on here and get abused by people like you who think going to the match gives you the right to abuse other people.

I'm not going to pretend to be happy with Bolton and what has happened to us just because like you don't like it.

Edited by Didledee

if it was clueless coyle in charge i wouldnt of gone, but we got a new gaffer with new beginnings so gotta get behind them

If we stayed up last year and sacked Coyle after the Stoke game, I still wouldn't have gone this season, I've lost the motivation, want, excitement of going to a game, they don't need an unhappy (not in life, just with Bolton) fan at the ground, they got some of my money through subscriptions and the new kits.

If I did renew this season, I'd have been annoyed with myself for wasting money on something I was no longer enjoying, because this season as been a complete joke, I used like talking about Bolton, now it's a quick comment about a result and maybe one or two nostalgia posts.

abuse?

give your head a shake.

Do you go around calling people miserable shits often?

btw I'm not saying, you wouldn't say that away from a computer (real life) because I'd become aggressive, because I'd just ignore you and not try and get in any confrontation, if I spoke to a person like that, I'd feel ashamed of my behavior.

Guest Frandsen08

Do you go around calling people miserable shits often?

btw I'm not saying, you wouldn't say that away from a computer (real life) because I'd become aggressive, because I'd just ignore you and not try and get in any confrontation, if I spoke to a person like that, I'd feel ashamed of my behavior.

if they are miserable shits then yeah, if i wasted my life in doors all day playing computer games I'd be ashamed of myself.

if they are miserable shits then yeah, if i wasted my life in doors all day playing computer games I'd be ashamed of myself.

Can't have a conversation without adding 'digs in'.

There are loads of posts on this forum that are miserable and depressing, I just speak openly about my feelings about Bolton and don't pretend things are good when they're not, I remember once when I did a prediction for a Bolton 3-0 win and Elmander to score a hat-trick, you replied and said summat like Didle's I love your optimism all the time or summat to that effect.

Things change, I've changed, I'm not miserable in the slightest, I enjoy my life, but as Bolton are a big part of my life, it does have some effect on the way I come across on here.

I remember when you moved over from The Wanderer, you wouldn't have said that when you was a newbie, but now you have posts under your name, got a good reputation because of your exercise/nurtrition tips and so you feel a big part of the forum and we all know abuse is very common on here, but more than that, members having a go at other members when they don't show the positive all things are great attitude when it comes to talking about Bolton.

I want Bolton to win, I just don't care about being a brilliant fan or anything and don't like acting like things are great, I went to the game for the football, it's been shite for nearly 2 years, some go for the craic, the beer, the violence whatever, that makes up for the football result,

Edited by Didledee

big part of the forum? its the Internet it really isn't that serious.

I'm just bored to piss of you and your crying how we aren't doing well

Not a bit serious to feel this way about an internet forum member?

Edited by Didledee

Hanyhoo, moving on from all the abuse and vile violent druggie hooligans I've decided I'm a stupid bitch for bring sensible and not coming.

I hope you all have a shit time, we lose, the OB wade in on you all with batons, you get robbed by queer hookers and other horrid stuff.

I'm wallpaper shopping tomorrow.

Wankers, the lot of you.