Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bronson Battersby

Just now, DirtySanchez said:

The eight kids you suddenly brought up 

Why would they need to live with their mother to be complimentary of her?

At the end of the day a mother has had no contact with her 2 year old since before Xmas, she has now gone to the Sun newspaper to call out social services. I know people shouldn’t make assumptions but I’ve made mine on this person.

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why would they need to live with their mother to be complimentary of her?

At the end of the day a mother has had no contact with her 2 year old since before Xmas, she has now gone to the Sun newspaper to call out social services. I know people shouldn’t make assumptions but I’ve made mine on this person.

And yet you make one 

1 minute ago, DirtySanchez said:

I know people shouldn’t make assumptions but I’ve made mine on this person.

Thats she’s was probably a bad mother. I’ve assumed this because of what she has said. She’s the one who criticised social services after telling the world she didn’t see her kid since before Xmas. If you think that’s the actions of a good mother then so be it, 

Bronson’s mother Sarah Piesse, 43, told The Sun: “If social services had done their job, Bronson would still be alive. But they didn’t do anything. I can’t believe it. They can’t let them get away with this. We have to be able to rely on social workers to keep our children safe.”

but don’t tell Dirty Sanchez that 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Bronson’s mother Sarah Piesse, 43, told The Sun: “If social services had done their job, Bronson would still be alive. But they didn’t do anything. I can’t believe it. They can’t let them get away with this. We have to be able to rely on social workers to keep our children safe.”

but don’t tell Dirty Sanchez that 

A quote from the sun 😀

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, DirtySanchez said:

A quote from the sun 😀

If another paper says the same though?

Fwiw, social services did do their bit, but they don't have right of entry and so requested police assistance. It didn't come before it was too late.

Hence why Lincolnshire police referred themselves to the IOPC.

2 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Did you also miss the interview with the daughter who said the police and services could have done no more?

I’m not calling the daughter though am I 🤦🏻 and I’ve not questioned the police or SS. Maybe the daughter should be telling that to her mother? 

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If another paper says the same though?

Fwiw, social services did do their bit, but they don't have right of entry and so requested police assistance. It didn't come before it was too late.

Hence why Lincolnshire police referred themselves to the IOPC.

Situations like this the police will always report themselves 

I assume you read the sun 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not calling the daughter though am I 🤦🏻 and I’ve not questioned the police or SS. Maybe the daughter should be telling that to her mother? 

Or maybe don't take what the mother says as gospel 

2 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

No 

That's why we have trials and stuff

I don’t need a trial and stuff to tell me a “mother’ who left her 2 year old for 3 weeks with no contact over Xmas, with a fella who had health issues is a shit mother.