Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA Cup next round

• Site Supporter
Leicester away for me! :D

Yes OK, there are 20 odd thousand of us round and about Bolton, 2 or 3 of you round and about Leicester. And you unselfishly want a game near your house.

Be a game my mum would actually take us too.

Why don't you have a go at finding a like-minded Midlands based football supporter who wouldn't mind picking you up on the way up here? I'm sure someone would oblige.

Leicester away for me! :D

Yes OK, there are 20 odd thousand of us round and about Bolton, 2 or 3 of you round and about Leicester. And you unselfishly want a game near your house.

Be a game my mum would actually take us too.

Why don't you have a go at finding a like-minded Midlands based football supporter who wouldn't mind picking you up on the way up here? I'm sure someone would oblige.

Next season i'm going to be allowed to go to games by myself, so I'll just settle for that!

As I have a 100% record in predicting our next opponents in the Cup I'll tell you who we WILL get in the 5th round. My crystal ball is cloudy today and i can't make out if it's saying Burnley or Chelsea :-k ............It looks like another Lancashire Hotpot boys and girls, it's Burnley.

• Site Supporter
As I have a 100% record in predicting our next opponents in the Cup I'll tell you who we WILL get in the 5th round. My crystal ball is cloudy today and i can't make out if it's saying Burnley or Chelsea :-k ............It looks like another Lancashire Hotpot boys and girls, it's Burnley.

100%? You've got ONE out of ONE! Technically 100% but come on!

Guest The Special One

Anyone I don't care this is our cup this season so I ain't meithered where we go and conquer, I've had a vision.

100%? You've got ONE out of ONE! Technically 100% but come on!

I picked the right team out of 63 in the hat, and I also said it would be away (ask Mike Hunt) so ner ner ner ner ner :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.