Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WTF !!!!

white noise

I quite like Nigel Quashie - think he would be an excellent leader in the middle of the park - just like Nolan is turning out to be..... we need extra cover all over the place. A couple of injuries and a few suspensions and we will be down to the bones.

I quite like Nigel Quashie - think he would be an excellent leader in the middle of the park - just like Nolan is turning out to be..... we need extra cover all over the place. A couple of injuries and a few suspensions and we will be down to the bones

I thought we had already reached that point =;

Nolan will leave in the summer.

Liverpool: mark my words.

Traf ITK.

Do you really think he is good enough for Liverpool ??

He would be much better staying at Bolton.

Would love him at Goodison!

:D

I quite like Nigel Quashie - think he would be an excellent leader in the middle of the park - just like Nolan is turning out to be..... we need extra cover all over the place. A couple of injuries and a few suspensions and we will be down to the bones

Nope Hunt still can't get in the team.

Nope Hunt still can't get in the team.

Good point :-k missed that one :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.