Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays away following?

Bearing in mind the enormity of tonights match how many do you think we'll take. To be honest i'm not hopeful of many more than 700. I hope i'm totally wrong...But as far as i know there hasn't been a load of interest in it.

The fans really need to get behind the whites these last remaining games. More so at home especially, the utd game was a SHITE atmosphere.

The fans can have a big impact on our home games, but the passion and spirit of the wanderers seems to be lost on most of our so called fans these days. Needs sorting pronto before going to the match is just like sitting in a cinema watching a game unfold in silence........

I doubt we`ll take more than 700. I won`t be there as i choose European away games instead of domestic ones as did many others.

Fair play to the ones who are going. =D>

As for the atmosphere on Saturday, i thought it was ok, but ok isn`t good enough when we`re playing Utd it should be electric. How can we expect the players to perform when the stadiums half empty 5 minutes from the end of the game.

What pisses me off about our fans at home matches is that if we aren't really playing all that well but we are winning, they will sit there quiet but happy.

If we are playing really well and knocking the ball about and playing better than the opposition but go a goal behind, all the critics start raising their voice and shouting things like "this is shit" instead of getting behind the lads.

I know this isn't the case under the scoreboard East Stand but it seems to be everywhwere else.

Brixton, thats my point exactly. Just a few years back when the slags first came to the reebok and Blake and that pussy Gary Pallister were sent off the place was bouncing. Genuine hate in peoples face for the cu nts in red.

But Saturday was like how a bog standard home game should be, ok for the first 10-15 but nothing like how it should be against one of our most bitter rivals!!!!

The club, fans, wanderersways & everyone should try and do something about the atmosphere/seating situation sharpish!

What pisses me off about our fans at home matches is that if we aren't really playing all that well but we are winning, they will sit there quiet but happy.

If we are playing really well and knocking the ball about and playing better than the opposition but go a goal behind, all the critics start raising their voice and shouting things like "this is shit" instead of getting behind the lads.

I know this isn't the case under the scoreboard East Stand but it seems to be everywhwere else.

Thing is Zozzy I sit in the Lofty Lower level with the edge of the box and I try and get the songs flowing but know one joins in.

So u end up singing on your own. ](*,)

What he need to do is get a load of singers in all different areas to create the atmosphere. :-k

I'll sing whether we play bobbins or not

=D>

I How can we expect the players to perform when the stadiums half empty 5 minutes from the end of the game.

So it was just the last 5 minutes the players didn't perform. It must have been Diouff and Borghetti's fault we lost then. I knew they were bad substitutions. :D

We sit in the East Upper on the second row. Over the years you get to know the people who sit in the same area (if you like them or not!).

There are two couples who sit on the front row near us. They both arrive just in time for KO (often after) and always leave with between 8 - 12 minutes to go.

In the time they are there the men sit quietly like at the Opera and the women shout absolute stupid comments.

Last week we worked out that these muppets had missed about 10% of the season and something like 8 goals.

FFS ](*,) just piss off and don't bother coming at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.