Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spotted in town last night

It looks like the ladies are very much divided on the question of pink shirts on here. Missus C has definately got her stilletos in the NO camp where as myself, I'm a definately a pink shirt lover! :D

I feel a poll coming on: Pink shirts, sexy or gay?

i suppose some lads/men DO suit them, but theres no way my hubby is allowed to wear one!!

Not sure how sguidgy will look, depends on HOW PINK it is. What if he looks like a marshmellow?? :-k

I have a really nice purple one for work, and gorgeous pink tie!!!

8-[

purple or lilac? Or am I splitting hairs?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the ladies are very much divided on the question of pink shirts on here. Missus C has definately got her stilletos in the NO camp where as myself, I'm a definately a pink shirt lover! :D

i suppose some lads/men DO suit them, but theres no way my hubby is allowed to wear one!!

Not sure how sguidgy will look, depends on HOW PINK it is. What if he looks like a marshmellow?? :-k

or george from rainbow??

lgpp0388.jpg

I have a really nice purple one for work, and gorgeous pink tie!!!

8-[

purple or lilac? Or am I splitting hairs?

Erm, its purple i think, hardly an expert in colour tones!!!

:D

Pink Shirts are Gay !!!!

I do like Pink Polo shirst with ripped Jeans :D

ripped just under the butt. =P~ =P~ =P~

Yes, showing a little cheeky bit =P~ =P~

Guest squidgy66
Sguidgy- you'd better sleep in that pink shirt after the dinner cos otherwise id rifle through your stuff and set fire to it.

NO PINK SHIRTED POOFTERS ARE KIPPING AT MY HOUSE. :D

P.S- traf and Sguidgy-whos having which room??

1- Winnie the pooh/thomas the tank

or

2- Football/lambretta/space/dinosaurs???

first in gets first dibs....

Winnie the pooh wins hands down. It's going to freak me out when I wake up half-pissed half way through the night wondering where the feck I am :D

and I'm definitely wearing that shirt now :D/

Fraid I'm in agreedment with Missus C and Dolly, am not a lover of pink on men.

Fenny was ok last year as his was 'salmon' and not pink!  :D

Pink is aweful even I dont wear it as I hate I that much

Pink is GAY FACT

Well I have to say I am surprised many of the ladies are not impressed with a gent in pink. I work in the rag trade (and not on bolton market before some 'wag' says that) & it's a colour that's selling like the proverbial hot cake!

Be at home with your sexuality lads! :D

Well I have to say I am surprised many of the ladies are not impressed with a gent in pink. I work in the rag trade (and not on bolton market before some 'wag' says that) & it's a colour that's selling like the proverbial hot cake!

Be at home with your sexuality lads!  :D

This "rag trade" you work in: it's not exactly that, is it?

Isn't it some faceless multinational company?

For Rag Trade read "Clothing game" Traf, as well you know so stop splitting hairs and being cocky as you've got access to my personal email address details!!

And as for faceless, that's a bit harsh!

:-$

Be at home with your sexuality lads!  :D

So you are saying Boundary Mills will eb packed out with the stuff by mid August ?

did you own Talibs?

No mate, mine's a sunbed tan :D

But if you're interested in a nice pair of 30" bottom Joe Bloggs jeans I'll see what I can do! :D

only if they've got leather patches on them :D

did you own Talibs?

No mate, mine's a sunbed tan :D

But if you're interested in a nice pair of 30" bottom Joe Bloggs jeans I'll see what I can do! :D

only if they've got leather patches on them :D

Kinky!! :D/

For Rag Trade read "Clothing game" Traf, as well you know so stop splitting hairs and being cocky as you've got access to my personal email address details!!  

And as for faceless, that's a bit harsh!  

:-$

Personal email? I don't think so!

You actually posted on here that you worked at the Reebok.

There is a faceless multinational clothing company based at the Reebok, the company shares its name with the stadium too! :D

Am I close?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.