Spotted in town last night

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uncle_Northy
Traf

Pink shirt

i once wore a pink cardigan ](*,) for a neet out in town , was walking past john julians hairdressers on chorley old road ..and all the girls were pointing and taking the piss out of me #-o

Traf

Pink shirt

i once wore a pink cardigan ](*,) for a neet out in town , was walking past john julians hairdressers on chorley old road ..and all the girls were pointing and taking the piss out of me #-o

sure it was the cardigan ? :D :D

I also spotted Ghana White, ST, Gazza and Zoe. But not all together.

PS Zoe, please don't call me traf infront of real non-internet type people! :D They're from Farnworth and it was hard work explaining!

• Moderators
I also spotted ST, Gazza and Zoe. But not all together.

PS Zoe, please don't call me traf infront of real non-internet type people! :D They're from Farnworth and it was hard work explaining!

know what you mean, this has been a problem of mine for years

is it to late to change my name to HungDaddy?

mind you, given there are around 99% blokes on here I'll stick with Zico

Guest Uncle_Northy
Traf

Pink shirt

Aye ,i got it from talibs for about ??3:99 :D

or the girls from john julians could have been laughing at the perm i had at the time :-$

Traf

Pink shirt

or the girls from john julians could have been laughing at the perm i had at the time :-$

watch them perms make your hair fall out. :D

Guest Uncle_Northy
Traf

Pink shirt

watch them perms make your hair fall out. :D

=D> =D>

I also spotted Ghana White, ST, Gazza and Zoe. But not all together.

Sorry about that was slightly leathered and forgot your real name because I never use it

Wont do it again :D

Traf

Pink shirt

Talibs, f??cking hell !!!

:D

Pink shirt? Well done Traf, good show! If I'd have seen you I'd have been draping myself on you! You keep in touch with your feminine side mate!  :D

Why? Are you a part-time cardigan? :D

no, just a slapper!! :D/

That was a joke by the way.....phew!!

is that a mannequin per chance?  :-k  

standards are dropping boys. Can we keep an eye on the spelling and grammar, please?

Sorry, NB, but is Fenny is right.

More by luck than judgement, I'd guess.

A manikin is the male version: mannequin refers to the female.

standards are dropping boys. Can we keep an eye on the spelling and grammar, please?

Being a sad anorak that could only dream of knowing as much shite stuff as Biff, I just looked it up & the word is not gender specific. You can use either for either sex from what my internet dictionary tells me. I do prefer the fancy way though! :D

Apologies for thinking standards were dropping! :D

Being a sad anorak that could only dream of knowing as much shite stuff as Biff, I just looked it up & the word is not gender specific. You can use either for either sex from what my internet dictionary tells me. I do prefer the fancy way though! :D

I used spell check :D

Guest Biff

The statue in Brussels is known as the Manekin Pis. Was Traf relieving himself at the time.

I used spell check :D

Damn pesky things them spell checks though. Fluent in American. Now that's worse than chav speak!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.