Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dícked

Guest The Special One

• Moderators

There were some decent performances out there, Fenny and Jules gave it their all. Brixton did what he could with a poor supply.

On a very difficult pitch, our defense was found out for pace although the formation didn't help them.

Midfield was overrun, there were no legs and too many people happy to watch the game go past them.

If we had pro-zone stats you could see people were just standing and watching too much, how you end up with a clean shirt on that pitch is beyond me.

Guest The Special One
There were some decent performances out there, Fenny and Jules gave it their all. Brixton did what he could with a poor supply.

On a very difficult pitch, our defense was found out for pace although the formation didn't help them.

Midfield was overrun, there were no legs and too many people happy to watch the game go past them.

If we had pro-zone stats you could see people were just standing and watching too much, how you end up with a clean shirt on that pitch is beyond me.

Tyler did

Alright lads it was a good laugh yesterday i hope we can have another game next season. We didnt get to the pub because we lost track of the time and it was my leaving do in manchester last night as i am off to america for the summer. Once again cheers for the game and it was good putting some names to faces!!!

Guest william bear
we got totally embarrassed and lost 8-2 yesterday, no one was arsed at all

Jay! Did Lee come back and close the changing rooms or as someone got the key?

i've got it mate and the nets..

cheers for the loan, let me know where you want me to drop it off?

Superb yesterday fellas, thoroughly enjoeyed by all on our side and hope we can make it a regualr event. Thanks as well for sorting a pitch at the last minute and making it possible...even ollie did ok refereeing. cheers for that too mate.

Overall thanks.

OHMU

(Hat-Trick Hero!) =P~ 8-[

How does a team lose 8-2 and three of the losing players get nonimated for MOTM??

Fenny said he played the Campo role on Saturday, so he spent the day grabbing the ball when someone touched him then :D

PB