Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Spam Are Down Now

• Members
Bolty - yeah, resigned to it weeks back.

Hands up, getting relegated is crap, but not the end of the world. Grounds still open, away games to go to etc.

I'd much prefer to be in the Premiership of course, but end of the day I support West Ham, not a league.

Other than some of you lot coming on here behaving like c0cks (present company excepted), I don't believe we have any real gripes with you lot. Only that incident last time at the Reebok (Joe Cole from memory). West Ham is not our natural enemy and it wouldn't surprise me if you lot bounced straight back up.

Would be very nice if Wigan went with you :good:

• Members
Never a dull moment though, Hull, Scunthorpe, Plymouth, be a rollercoaster!

See, now you are already looking on the bright side. I should work for the Samaritans me :D

Where there is discord may we bring harmony ;)

Where there is discord may we bring harmony ;)

Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope.

© St Francis of Assisi, plagiarised by Margaret Thatcher on becoming PM in 1979.

Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope.

? St Francis of Assisi, plagiarised by Margaret Thatcher on becoming PM in 1979.

Now opinions on Thatcher may be divided...but nobody could say she brought harmony, truth, hope and faith !!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.