Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Are Gas Chambers Too Good For Some People...

Ani

The women were told they posed no risk to society

I saw this quote under the picture of those freaks. Who is that quoting? The judge? I'd say they are, seeing as the children would more than likely end up as f?cked up adults were that to have carried on.

Call me old fasioned but if the kids were say 10 and 11, and one brother smacked the other (as brothers and sisters do), then aye, I reckon I'd say 'well hit him back and stop whining'.

But not babies.

Gas the trampy c?nts

I just think its bl**dy horrible. I'm all for teaching kids to stand up for emselves, but as Smiffs says- when theyre older- and actually want to! My boys fight sometimes- and no doubt will for many years to come- but i would never encourage it, enjoy it, or force it onto them.

In fact, i encourage them to stick up for eachother- they may hate eachothers guts sometimes, but by eck- they better have eachothers backs. My brother irritated the crap out of me for years ( prob because there was a 4 year age gap), but jeez i would take anyone on for him, did do, and still would, did my first headbutt on his behalf, and would again.

TSO laughs and says im like the 'Kray's ' mum, 'fight the world but not eachother'.

Speakin of boys and mums, my two go nuts if they think anyones bothering me. My nephew stuck my head in the sink for a laugh last week and the 3 year old went windmilling in screaming at him!. Whilst i was gutted that he was obviously upset by a prank i was kinda proud that even at such a young age he stuck up for me. My eldest was still in his babywalker when he banjoed someone for tickling me too hard.

Bless em!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.