Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Looking On The Bright Side

bolty58

• Members

Everton lost; Spurs dropped points and the munichs may have blown the EPL title. If I can blot out the result at the Reebok, it was a good day really.

Hoping for a shock result on one of the games we all had us down to lose to make up for yesterdays result. Personally, well happy with the Intertoto. Looking forward to some great stories and photos on here.

How sweet would it be for Chelsea to win the league and the FA Cup and the munichs win nowt?

Edited by bolty58

Everton lost; Spurs dropped points and the munichs may have blown the EPL title. If I can blot out the result at the Reebok, it was a good day really.

Hoping for a shock result on one of the games we all had us down to lose to make up for yesterdays result. Personally, well happy with the Intertoto. Looking forward to some great stories and photos on here.

How sweet would it be for Chelsea to win the league and the FA Cup and the munichs win nowt?

Got to admire your "glass half full" and never say die attitude Bolts, but whichever way you look at it, we've just managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in a MUST WIN game. I fear we've fooked it for UEFA, and the chasing pack are sniffing blood.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Members

Fooking hell, all I am getting here is negative waves. Don't all turn to the (TonyCee) dark side. We will pull it off, jut you wait and see. A hero will emerge and a shock result will turn it around for us (not necessarily in a game we are even playing in). Start saving for Europe boys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.