Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Where Is..

victor meldrew

I think what Potter was trying to point out....

a ) Happy ain't happy about people posting independent travel prices on here when he is running his own flights.

b ) When you come to book these "cheap" flights on Friday, you may find that the 100 people who have read your message have already beaten you to it and instead of paying ?39 your paying ?239 for the same seats.

Edited by Smiley

I think what Potter was trying to point out....

a ) Happy ain't happy about people posting independent travel prices on here when he is running his own flights.

b ) When you come to book these "cheap" flights on Friday, you may find that the 100 people who have read your message have already beaten you to it and instead of paying ?39 your paying ?239 for the same seats.

Thank you smiley that was nicer....

As for these prices, i dont really care what i pay as long as i am their..

AND your reason for this outburst is?

Someone needs to have anger management lessons....OR get the fcuk kicked out of them...

Are you aware that this site is run by a bloke who also happens to run trips to some of the Uefa away games. By you putting prices on here you are not doing him any favours. So be a good lad and amend your post.

Comprende?

Unless of course 1 of the mods/admin do it for you?

Are you aware that this site is run by a bloke who also happens to run trips to some of the Uefa away games. By you putting prices on here you are not doing him any favours. So be a good lad and amend your post.

Comprende?

Unless of course 1 of the mods/admin do it for you?

FOR 1 i am no lad. - DONT assume that as a supporter of Bolton that i am. I thought the name MAY give it away.

2. Dont patronise me by saying amend the post and comprende..

3. How old are you 12? Ha mother let you have a late night seen as it is Xmas

COCK

I didn't associate Miffy with being a girl's name.If you had been named Muffy, after the Vampire Layer i would have made the connection.

But you collect old programmes so you would not be lets say 'upto date' ..

only kidding.. :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.