Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ale

Ratwhite

I think some of the yoof have learnt their lesson since as a offer from a few of the older folk to 'clip them round the ear' seemed to work.

Miserable old c?nts

Wasn't there some sort of bar you could go in before you go through the turnstiles.

There was talk of away fans sometimes having access to a large room for beers before the game but I can't recall seeing it last season - there again we spent pre-match in the pub mentioned on footballgroundguide.co.uk

Where To Drink?

The traditional pub for away fans visiting the JJB stadium is the Red Robin, which is only a few minutes walk away from the ground opposite the Cinema Complex. At the stadium itself is the Marquee Bar which is specifically for away supporters to use and also welcomes families.

There was talk of away fans sometimes having access to a large room for beers before the game but I can't recall seeing it last season - there again we spent pre-match in the pub mentioned on footballgroundguide.co.uk

The marquee bar was open year before last when we played them on a sunday 12.45 kick off.

Was a good do.

The marquee bar was open year before last when we played them on a sunday 12.45 kick off.

Was a good do.

Seem to recall partaking of a gallon bfore midday, then going out on the lash in Manchester after the match, so yes, a good do. But a shite game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.