Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mccann

Theboybell

Is it just me or is Gavin Mccan turning out to be a bit of a steal at ?1 million pounds???

wasnt my fav choice but now seems to have got a bit of consistancy and for the past few games either has been or has bee in contention for man on the match!

Seams Little Sam got one thing right (to be fair AOB was his signing as well)

Is it just me or is Gavin Mccann turning out to be a bit of a steal at ?1 million pounds???

wasnt my fav choice but now seems to have got a bit of consistancy and for the past few games either has been or has bee in contention for man on the match!

Seams Little Sam got one thing right (to be fair AOB was his signing as well)

Agree totally, he does a good job for us and always gives 100%. One of those type of players every team needs. AOB on the other hand im still unsure about him as hes given away quite a few goals, would prefer a new CB to play alongside Cahill in Jan.

Edited by tylswhite

Agree totally, he does a good job for us and always gives 100%. One of those type of players every team needs. AOB on the other hand im still unsure about him as hes given away quite a few goals, would prefer a new CB to play alongside Cahill in Jan.

Shittu???

:yahoo:

I like him. It's not pretty but it's a job well done.

TBH, the booers will boo anyone if their mates are.

It's not directed at Mccann directly I think, some fickle fans just want to see attacking players throughout the midfield so they want to see Gardner and Riga in every week and want us to concede goals as well as score maybe one or two more.

Our two Villa rejects have settled down this season and are producing solid consistant performances week-in, week-out now.

Defo. Think Samuel has been our best player this year. When we bought him thought he'd be out the team as soon as Gardner got fit but kept his place and deservedly so. McCann has played well too and I hope all those who were booing him are as vocal in their support - it's only fair ain't it?

McCann is the type of player that everyone rallies behind when things are going well, he's strong in the tackle and always gives 100%.

But it's a nailed on fact that the next time we get a couple of bad results people will turn on him again.

He's the footballer version of Megson himself.

McCann is the type of player that everyone rallies behind when things are going well, he's strong in the tackle and always gives 100%.

But it's a nailed on fact that the next time we get a couple of bad results people will turn on him again.

He's the footballer version of Megson himself.

but badger rather than ginger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.