Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

W.b.a

Theboybell

Apart from being in my and most others opinion a dead cert to go down.

Watching the everton west brom game an West Brom moving the ball around brilliantly playing well, I think they will still lose the game as they have no end product but there passing is up there with the best.

Watching the everton west brom game an West Brom moving the ball around brilliantly playing well, I think they will still lose the game as they have no end product but there passing is up there with the best.

The Boy Bells kiss of death!

Everton 1-0 Cahill

When they played us I remember thinking they were a good footballing side but with nothing up front. They haven't managed to sort this out and will finish bottom. Stoke and Hull to join them back in the Championship. We sign James Morrison in the summer.

P.S. No relegation battle this year for us, I confidently predict. 8th on 51 points. :blink: Hope that isn't the kiss of death!

the aim of the game is to put the ball in the net more time than the opposition.

how you go about doing such a thing (within the laws of the game) is not important.

Very true. I was watching Revista de La Liga on sky last week and Guillem Ballague (who happens to be an Espanyol fan) was going crazy about Barcelona's excuses for losing to his team at home. What did they expect he said, the red carpet and them to roll over. He was also laughing out loud at Barcelona's criticism of Espanyol's 'anti-football', what is that he asked and pointed out that Espanyol played within the rules, with a football so what was the problem? Reminded me a lot of the stick we get when we beat teams. Nowadays it even comes from the likes of Newcastle, West Ham and City supporters when we beat them. I love it though now, stuff 'em:rofl:

the aim of the game is to put the ball in the net more time than the opposition.

how you go about doing such a thing (within the laws of the game) is not important.

Yes, it never was "how", but "how many"

Good side WBA, they will go down though.

They like to play the ball about...but dont actually have the players good enough to actually do it with affect.

We won without even breaking sweat really, that had some good chances, but we were never going to to loose this game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.