Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers With A M Postcode!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take what you are saying but in this current climate of spin and mis-truths I think I would be rather wary of what the PO says at the minute as they seem to be doing many different things every week, introducing this that and the other.

For example, less than 10 years ago I lived in Bradley Fold - started off with an M postcode then PO changed the areaa to a BL postcode then less than 6 months after that chnaged it again to a different M postcode. So see where I am coming from when one edition says one thing and another edition (or form of media) sayss another.

I do not trust the PO, ast this moment in time.

I think all that time in Dutch cafes has turned you paranoid

• Moderators
I take what you are saying but in this current climate of spin and mis-truths I think I would be rather wary of what the PO says at the minute as they seem to be doing many different things every week, introducing this that and the other.

For example, less than 10 years ago I lived in Bradley Fold - started off with an M postcode then PO changed the areaa to a BL postcode then less than 6 months after that chnaged it again to a different M postcode. So see where I am coming from when one edition says one thing and another edition (or form of media) sayss another.

I do not trust the PO, ast this moment in time.

which two 'M' postcodes?

Not quite as if I get you right, you believe Local Government, the central government - both tell plenty of mis-truths to gain votes during election periods and then do not listen to the electorate once in power and in the whole make people's lives more of a misery (example VAT from Jan will noy be 15% but I will not be surprised if it becomes 19% or 20%!!! - much higher than the old 17.5%!)

Post office - hasn't the head of the PO shoen to have told some mis-truths recently (you know, the bloke that ran the FA for a while!)

Al-Qaeda - handle with care it says on the outside of the box, although does tend to be more impartial than BBC at times!

I didn't say, or mean, anything of the sort.

All I meant was that the MEN is a crappy local newspaper and isn't the voice of any officialdom other than itself.

FFS when did posting on here get so flaming difficult?

I didn't say, or mean, anything of the sort.

All I meant was that the MEN is a crappy local newspaper and isn't the voice of any officialdom other than itself.

FFS when did posting on here get so flaming difficult?

Glad you've noticed that.

Most haven't, unfortunately.

The place is going downhill rapidly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.