Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Guy With The Turkey Hat

TURKEY

Guest bwfcdan

Crikey all these newcomers signing up to defend "Turkey" hehe we should have a poll to see who likes "Turkey" and who doesnt.

I for one would vote in favour of him because i dont mind him wearing the hat, its up to him if he wants to wear it. Why should anyone else care :unknw:

Edited by bwfcdan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey if you are happy what you are doing then why worry what people on here or elsewhere think about you ?

If you are doing it to make people like you then that is a different matter.

Why worry what people who do nt know you think about you?

Crikey all these newcomers signing up to defend "Turkey" hehe we should have a poll to see who likes "Turkey" and who doesnt.

I for one would vote in favour of him because i dont mind him wearing the hat, its up to him if he wants to wear it. Why should anyone else care :unknw:

they must be the army of kids who follow him around on match day.

I noticed you've even created a facebook page about you dancing with the reebok rebels and part of your username is turkey?? The problem is your an attention seeker, nothing wrong with that but you've got to realise that not all the attention you get is gonna be positive... Personally I can't wait till christmas but thats just an opinion..

No, but he did wear it on the sideline!

Put it this way, he was far better behaved than some of the so called Bolton Legends on the day...Not naming no names

I DONT THINK SO HE ELBOWED THE KEEPER WHEN HE CAME ON I WAS THERE! HE WAS ONLY ON 10 MINUTES! ROBALDINHO SAD AS FUCK NOW IM SHOUTING!

I noticed you've even created a facebook page

I thought you were joking, so I checked..............sadly, you weren't joking

powers that be at bolton are saying if i dance in fanzone ill get banned,please join and tell these people who run ARE club that ure behide me

I thought you were joking, so I checked..............sadly, you weren't joking

powers that be at bolton are saying if i dance in fanzone ill get banned,please join and tell these people who run ARE club that ure behide me

Aye with a big fecking axe!

AND FOR Aalibob TO SAY I HAD SOME THING TO DO WITH THE SIGN B'ING CHUCKED AT WIGAN IS MAD IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO PC 9646 AT WIGAN HE WILL CLEAR UP I DIDNT AND THE SAME PERSON SAYS I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SMOKE BOMB AT MAN.CITY

You might not have thrown the sign but you were at the back of the stand when it happened. As for PC 9646, he must have good eye sight as there were no police around at the time. Maybe if you didn't prance around in the stupid hat then no-one would notice you and you wouldn't get blamed for anything. As i see it your 'mates' act like idiots and you get the blame for it.

By the way where did Alibob say that you had something to do with the smoke bomb?

READING DIFFERENT BITS ON HERE IT LOOKS LIKE I UPSET SOME PEOPLE,EVEN THO ALOT OF YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ME YOU SEEM TO CALL ME ALL SORTS.NOW THANKS TO cbwfccd,LHBWFC,bwfcdean WHO SAY SOME NICE THINGS.BUT PEOPLE LIKE KP,smiley,bwfc2003 and alibob WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG??? AND FOR Aalibob TO SAY I HAD SOME THING TO DO WITH THE SIGN B'ING CHUCKED AT WIGAN IS MAD IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO PC 9646 AT WIGAN HE WILL CLEAR UP I DIDNT AND THE SAME PERSON SAYS I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SMOKE BOMB AT MAN.CITY TO WHICH bwfcdan sticks up 4 me on both saying it was'nt me,which it was'nt i just happened to be near the smoke bomb and at wigan i was at over side of stand to the sign.the hat came about from wearing it to villa away and it just stuck.its abit of fun,i'm not a dick i love bolton to bits there my life.and i dont like the fact some of the fans seem to have a problem,please feel free to say want ever you like here.but please next season come have a beer with me and see what you think then. :drinks:

Welcome, Turkey.

I DONT THINK SO HE ELBOWED THE KEEPER WHEN HE CAME ON I WAS THERE! HE WAS ONLY ON 10 MINUTES! ROBALDINHO SAD AS FUCK NOW IM SHOUTING!

well the whole second half was short if it was only ten min,and me and the keeper were having a laugh all i did was stand in front of him like a once great kevin nolan. :pardon: and the game at the reebok were we played liverpool youth in the cup i was'nt kicking off with the steward i just asked the liverpool manager y the whole liverpool youth team didnt have 1 english player and the steward came over and said you cant say that????the facebook thing is to show some1 at the reebok that people think its funny.now it clear you lot dont but thats just life i dont really call but just coz i wear a daft hat that dont make it right for you to call me a wanker ect ect.and like robaldinho said he never meet me till charity game and i was a top lad so till u meet me please dont come out with rubbish.i support bolton the same as all of you on here and want the best for them i enjoy watching them and having a laugh at football.

No, but he did wear it on the sideline!

Put it this way, he was far better behaved than some of the so called Bolton Legends on the day...Not naming no names

I.E TONY KELLY SWERAING IN FRONT OF KIDS,WHAT A BABY.

I.E TONY KELLY SWERAING IN FRONT OF KIDS,WHAT A BABY.

Oh yeah the told kelly that was swearing at kids and after the game took his shirt off and gave it to a young lad on the side! He will turn out for any do presantations in his own time! Oh yeah that Tony Kelly. YEAH HE WAS SWEARING ALL THE TIME AND ACTING LIKE A BABY! YOU TALK BOLLOCKS!

Your a fcuking Prink!

Oh yeah the told kelly that was swearing at kids and after the game took his shirt off and gave it to a young lad on the side! He will turn out for any do presantations in his own time! Oh yeah that Tony Kelly. YEAH HE WAS SWEARING ALL THE TIME AND ACTING LIKE A BABY! YOU TALK BOLLOCKS!

Your a fcuking Prink!

grow up

well the whole second half was short if it was only ten min,and me and the keeper were having a laugh all i did was stand in front of him like a once great kevin nolan. :pardon: and the game at the reebok were we played liverpool youth in the cup i was'nt kicking off with the steward i just asked the liverpool manager y the whole liverpool youth team didnt have 1 english player and the steward came over and said you cant say that????the facebook thing is to show some1 at the reebok that people think its funny.now it clear you lot dont but thats just life i dont really call but just coz i wear a daft hat that dont make it right for you to call me a wanker ect ect.and like robaldinho said he never meet me till charity game and i was a top lad so till u meet me please dont come out with rubbish.i support bolton the same as all of you on here and want the best for them i enjoy watching them and having a laugh at football.

can that not make you a wanker?

Ok, saw the 'dancing' in the fanzone, we all thought you were blind drunk or a bit 'special' Please don't do it again.

Everyone loves a true character like Stringy but a chubby bloke making an arse out of himself in a turkey hat (the Milnery equivlent of a daffy duck tie - I'm craaaaazzzzy me!) isn't very funny.

Turkey, you have come on here to ask why folk think it more than odd to wear a silly hat. Folk have given you an answer and you've gone all shouty caps lock on them. If you didn't want to know the answer, why ask the question? Do you not see at all why folk would assume to be a "wanker"?

Turkey, you have come on here to ask why folk think it more than odd to wear a silly hat. Folk have given you an answer and you've gone all shouty caps lock on them. If you didn't want to know the answer, why ask the question? Do you not see at all why folk would assume to be a "wanker"?

no because there just as many good things said as there is bad,i not fussed what people say its just the fact they dont know me.thats the bit i dont understand.i was told on here people are older and not child like but a few are just kids.dont get me wrong its a good site with some nice people on but some of the stuff people on here have wrote is just ohh look at the lad he's not like us we dont know him so he must be a wanker.any way alot on here are the die hard fans so sutre i'll have a few beers with them in holland

no because there just as many good things said as there is bad,i not fussed what people say its just the fact they dont know me.thats the bit i dont understand.i was told on here people are older and not child like but a few are just kids.dont get me wrong its a good site with some nice people on but some of the stuff people on here have wrote is just ohh look at the lad he's not like us we dont know him so he must be a wanker.any way alot on here are the die hard fans so sutre i'll have a few beers with them in holland

colin_hunt2.jpg

is this you?