Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Boiler

• Site Supporter

Right folks

My mummy has a 20+ year old boiler and I suspect it needs changinf before the winter. She's nearly 70 you know.

How much is a new one fitted.

Her budget, apparently, is 40 shillings and endless free cups of tea for the nice man who does the work. I'm stumping up the rest.

How much?

Right folks

My mummy has a 20+ year old boiler and I suspect it needs changinf before the winter. She's nearly 70 you know.

Her budget, apparently, is 40 shillings and endless free cups of tea for the nice man who does the work. I'm stumping up the rest.

How much?

depends what you want,combi boiler,standard boiler ?

Right folks

How much?

bye the boiler your self then i would say a nice cheep plummer would be ?300-?400

Not if she has been careful with her pennies and has a few bob in her Damart knicker drawer.

WW Top Tip #44........

Piss your money away before reaching pensionable age and transfer all your assets to your kids before you start barking and shitting yourself on the bus.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.