Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carling Cup Vs Chelsea (a)

MickyD

• Site Supporter
We will never ever get rid of the anti Megson fannies who linger around like a bad stench......

I nearly came to blows with some absolute tosspot during the 2nd half last night. Whilst the fans who were there were fantastic even at 4 nil down last night

there are still some idiots who support Bolton and it makes my blood boil.......

IF ANYONE WENT TO CHELSKI LAST NIGHT SERIOUSLY EXPECTING A WIN THEN THEY ARE DELUDED AND DELUDED ON AN EPIC SCALE.

Really enjoyed yesterday as an away and the fans were fantastic from stsrt to finish. The Slug and Lettuce at Fulham Broadway was buzzing pre game and the travelling fans having a good day out. Lots of posters of here 'spotted', cant be arsed naming names

Im still optimistic of a decent season and we will win more than we will lose.

GARY MEGSONS SUPERWHITE ARMY =D> =D>

I'd have to agree Hughesy, great day / night overall, we had a quick pint in the Slug and Lettuce also and then the White Horse which was also very decent.

And I thought Megson put a decent enough side out for the anti-Megson people not to moan, I didn't expect a win tbh

but I am more hopeful for Saturday.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
I have the Grandmother of all hangovers today!!!! Not been that drunk at a football match before an I wish I'd have booked the day off today :angry: Twas a cracking day/night though. Onward & upwards.

GARY MEGSONS SUPERWHITE ARMY!!

:drinks:

how old are you 13....how was the paper round!! :pardon:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.