Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burnden Was Always Full

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no piss poor excuse stone cold facts..I have better things to do with my life than sat in some shitty boozer drinking ?1.40 pints of watered down piss all day, then jerking myself off to some piss poor boring as fuck excuse for a football team.....ask your winny why he don't bother anymore, he'd give you the same lines...

oh and ST....me and my missus aint into that swinging shit...if your comfortable with it in down town daisy hill...fine...but my missus just wasn't up for it although yours quite obviously was...

and as i said in my original post...some of you just won't get it...cause for you...its all your lifes revolve around...

I wont drink that shit but i know that many people use being at the Reebok as a excuse(not saying you do like)just as many say i will not go

while Megson is there,if you are a Bolton Fan you should support the team through the good and the bad, i always have and always will,till i die :good:

• Site Supporter

All the "I was once a proper supporter but I've found other things to do on a Saturday" folk will be first in the queue for any tickets should we be fortunate enough to grace the finals of either cup contest. FACT!

All the "I was once a proper supporter but I've found other things to do on a Saturday" folk will be first in the queue for any tickets should we be fortunate enough to grace the finals of either cup contest. FACT!

And, of course, bleat endlessly if they don't get one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.