Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Question . . .

MickyD

• Site Supporter

A lot on here have nailed their colours to the mast and stated they wouldn't watch Bolton again while Megson was in charge.

IF, and it's a big if, he gets sacked, will you really return or have you already found that shopping is a greater thrill to you than watching 22 men chase after a ball for a few hours?

Guest bwfcdan

Maybe not this season but i think if the "right man was appointed" whoever that is then we would see the crowds increase next season...

A lot on here have nailed their colours to the mast and stated they wouldn't watch Bolton again while Megson was in charge.

IF, and it's a big if, he gets sacked, will you really return or have you already found that shopping is a greater thrill to you than watching 22 men chase after a ball for a few hours?

nope...

been stated on here why many times...

you miss absolutely fuck all...don't miss it one bit...

but never say never...if we get some rich arab investing 20 billion in the club i may go to the odd away game or the champions league final.

nope...

been stated on here why many times...

you miss absolutely fuck all...don't miss it one bit...

but never say never...if we get some rich arab investing 20 billion in the club i may go to the odd away game or the champions league final.

:rofl: :rofl:

You really are a tease bobbers, people will be foaming at the mouth now thinking you will get a ticket for the Champions Leage Final before them.

Hows it going anyway? Still at Virgin?

:rofl: :rofl:

You really are a tease bobbers, people will be foaming at the mouth now thinking you will get a ticket for the Champions Leage Final before them.

Hows it going anyway? Still at Virgin?

aye..still there mate...

did the young un enjoy herself yesterday then?

I've not been to the last couple of home matches. Laid up with a seriously bad back.

What I CAN say is that my weekends are less depressing. Maybe that's coz the weeks are pretty depressing anyway, but not watching the current cr*p at weekends is no bad thing.

No doubt I'll be back once fit - for worse or worser. (Yeah, grammar heads, I know there's no such word but it just kinda fits).

Dunno if that make things any clearer.

Well I have not totally given them up and still get to a few games - Sunderland H; Birmingham A Villa A Munichs A and Chelsea A in the CC. Apart from Birmingham and Munichs I wished I hadn't gone

Was going to Fulham until that crap against Blackburn and have sworn not to go again until he has gone

I will be back as soon as he is gone for sure - because I live in the midlands I wont go to every home game but I will be back more and thats a trueful answer

We need to get an atmosphere going again and a team that gives us hope

40 years now and never hated a manager like this one

No. I've got myself out of the habit and have found much more intesting things to do. Like spend time with my kids.

When they have grown up and would sooner spend their time with their mates then maybe things will be different.

Until then, I'm only interested if its business or if there's a day/night session planned.

No. I've got myself out of the habit and have found much more intesting things to do. Like spend time with my kids.

When they have grown up and would sooner spend their time with their mates then maybe things will be different.

Until then, I'm only interested if its business or if there's a day/night session planned.

most fans never went went when we where in lower leagues, then went when we got promoted, they came half arsed, then got bored!

most fans never went went when we where in lower leagues, then went when we got promoted, they came half arsed, then got bored!

Being the kind soul that I am, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by quoting me and saying that...lets put it this way....by the time we were singing your username, I'd probably already done 60 grounds watching Bolton.

A promotion or two later took it to the high 80's.

But I'm sure you didnt mean me.

Did you. :nea:

Being the kind soul that I am, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by quoting me and saying that...lets put it this way....by the time we were singing your username, I'd probably already done 60 grounds watching Bolton.

so you once had heart!""""""

so you once had heart!""""""

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.