Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Alan Shearer And Gary Speed

Reebok_1

I would like to put this one out there about a possible move for Alan Shearer and Gary Speed as a possible new look managerial team.

Gary Speed: Ex Wanderers Player who knows the club and the Premiership, Fan Favourite in his time at the club, natural leader, respected man within football with excellent footballing knowledge and is a hard working character.

Alan Shearer: Knows the Premiership, natural leader, respected man within football with excellent footballing knowledge, could pass on some pointers to the forwards, hungry for results and a hard working character.

As a team through there time at Newcastle United the pair know each other and have worked together in the past. Alan Shearer and Gary Speed given the January transfer window could bring some of there own faces in providing there is funds to spend. Both have managing and coaching experience.

Discuss?

Are the moaners the undercover Megson supporters who are still upset and suffering from trauma that there idol has left. I am sorry lads we need to move on.

No.

But whilst I defend your right to make a suggestion, I also defend the others' right to laugh it out of the ball park

• Moderators
Are the moaners the undercover Megson supporters who are still upset and suffering from trauma that there idol has left. I am sorry lads we need to move on.

Moving on, can you explain why someone using your IP address has been vandalising Wikipedia?

This fella called Joseph, who played under him, reckons he's a shit manager with shit tactics.

That'll do for me.

Your IQ level does need to be called into question here. So all your decisions go off Joey Barton do they that deserves to be laughed out the park if anything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.