Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Vladimir Weiss

Guest Frandsen08

lcy & weiss both right wingers either someone is on the bench or someone will go the left wing, im sure LCY has played on the left before

No no no no no no no

Hope that helps :D

why? i think its impossible for anyone to do any worse than robinson. Total dire. The sooner people realise the whole of our defence aside from cahill is total s hite - not average, not borderline prem standard, but total s hite, the better. The reason we're shipping goals for fun you know. Playing taylor, at least until we can get shut of some of the other dross left backs we've got and get someone in proper in the summer can be no worse than playing who we've got playing now. And i dont buy into this "to say taylor could do better at LB than someone whos played there all their career is ridiculous" is nonsense. A) Taylor has played Lb a fair bit for portsmouth, B) would a left back from the conference whos played there all their career be better? No. So why is robinson. Clogger is the best word to describe.

The sooner we sort out both full backs, centre back and centre mid the better i'll feel. I shudder to think of the thought of cahill leaving and being left with a kinght o brien combo, dear lord almighty.

why? i think its impossible for anyone to do any worse than robinson. Total dire. The sooner people realise the whole of our defence aside from cahill is total s hite - not average, not borderline prem standard, but total s hite, the better. The reason we're shipping goals for fun you know. Playing taylor, at least until we can get shut of some of the other dross left backs we've got and get someone in proper in the summer can be no worse than playing who we've got playing now. And i dont buy into this "to say taylor could do better at LB than someone whos played there all their career is ridiculous" is nonsense. A) Taylor has played Lb a fair bit for portsmouth, B) would a left back from the conference whos played there all their career be better? No. So why is robinson. Clogger is the best word to describe.

The sooner we sort out both full backs, centre back and centre mid the better i'll feel. I shudder to think of the thought of cahill leaving and being left with a kinght o brien combo, dear lord almighty.

Covered in another thread re Taylor at LB would be a mistake

Agree Robinson aint good enough though

• Site Supporter

if you think taylor is a better DEFENDER (as thats a fullbacks primary job) than robinson then your fookin crazy!

we did ok for years with ricky there, not sure why he cant be reinstated, if fit.

Edited by HomerJay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.