Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spain 6 Poland 0

Zico

I admire Barca and Spain, I play on PES and Fifa just like them, took me a while to master like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxyLXNjELk

Xabi and Iniesta are the best passers in the game, I wouldn't like to be piggy in the middle with them 2 passing it around.

They have only lost once in a competitive game in 4 years. It will take a very off day for them not to win the World Cup.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest Frandsen08

At the moment they are unstoppable.

i wouldnt say that, they struggled against korea

Edited by Frandsen08

i wouldnt say that, they struggled against korea

And only beat Saudi Arabia 3-2 with a last minute winner. If things go as planned we won't play them till the final.

They have beat us already under Capello, so hopefully our win comes in the World Cup.

• Moderators

nah, just like barca v inter, put them up a well organised italian or german team and they will just get frustrated.

although nowhere near as good, that poland defence on the 2nd was very tight, did well to get it past them

Which over players have the vision and are confident and skillful enough to do that scoop ball from Iniesta, I can only think of Ronaldinho when he set up Xavi for a brilliant volley when he was at Barca and Paul Scholes did it once. I think higuain did also to loop it over the keeper.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

• Site Supporter

Which over players have the vision and are confident and skillful enough to do that scoop ball from Iniesta, I can only think of Ronaldinho when he set up Xavi for a brilliant volley when he was at Barca and Paul Scholes did it once.

fuck off, i do that every week.

usually ends up in a hedge though.

• Members
They have only lost once in a competitive game in 4 years. It will take a very off day for them not to win the World Cup.

Nonsense. Heard it all before. Holland. Just remind me how many they have won now?

I'll go out on a limb and say that I do not expect Spain to win the World Cup. I don't even think they'll reach the final.

Look at the traditional World Cup winners. Personally, I expect it to be Brazil but would not be surprised with Italy or Argentina winning it.

Nonsense. Heard it all before. Holland. Just remind me how many they have won now?

I'll go out on a limb and say that I do not expect Spain to win the World Cup. I don't even think they'll reach the final.

Look at the traditional World Cup winners. Personally, I expect it to be Brazil but would not be surprised with Italy or Argentina winning it.

We've done a ladder at work and it came out (well for me) Brazil-Italy final, so I had go for Italy to win

Spain will not win the World Cup.

Diddles stop following the Sky hype machine and get an opinion for yourself. They overhype everything in Spain for a reason you know.

Portugal will beat Spain in the RO16, unless Portugal win the group, in which case Brazil will beat them.

Spain will not win the World Cup.

Diddles stop following the Sky hype machine and get an opinion for yourself. They overhype everything in Spain for a reason you know.

Portugal will beat Spain in the RO16, unless Portugal win the group, in which case Brazil will beat them.

It's my own opinion from what I see with my eyes. Spain and Barca play the best football on the planet.

Portugal will beat Spain? now I know that's your opinion, but what do you base that on? Portugal have been poor under Queiroz, and Spain have better players[except C.Ronaldo] and play better football.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

It's my own opinion from what I see with my eyes. Spain and Barca play the best football on the planet.

Portugal will beat Spain? now I know that's your opinion, but what do you base that on? Portugal have been poor under Queiroz, and Spain have better players[except C.Ronaldo] and play better football.

If it was that simple, why did Arsenal not win the Premiership this season and why didn't Barca win the Champions League?

You're basically telling me what my sister would tell me and she hates football. It's boring, regurgitated rubbish fed to you by Sky Sports presenters and commentators to ramp up their Sky Sports package.

I'm not saying it's that simple, but IMO I think Spain win it, beautiful football doesn't always get results. But it usually does for Barca and Spain.

Me saying Spain will win the World Cup has a far better chance than you thinking Portugal will win it.

Spain won Euro 2008 and have only lost to USA since, they are beatable, and I want England to win and hopefully the better teams don't do that well. But you can't say Portugal will beat them, then say to me Spain won't win the World Cup. Very hypercritical. Spain have shown they can win it by previous results and the players they have, Portugal haven't really.

But then you think Higuain is better than Messi, so I don't think people should take your advice.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.