Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Missing The German Game.

leigh white

• Members

I was somewhere over the Atlantic when we beat them 5-1

the Yank pilot announced the scored when we landed

I presumed he'd been smoking crack

I was at some Chelsea pub in Orlando, Florida with me dowter. Missus stayed by the pool at the hotel. Got very pissed after the game, drove back in the 'wagon' and tipped her into the pool off her sun lounger in celebration.

Pounding headache and a silent breakfast next morning. Did I care? Did I f?ck :D

I was somewhere over the Atlantic when we beat them 5-1

the Yank pilot announced the scored when we landed

I presumed he'd been smoking crack

I was in a bar in Aiya Napa. having a few beers in the afternoon gearing up for the game when a few cockneys draped in england flags and absolutely plastered came in with one of them blowing a toy trumpet (almost as annoying as a vuvuzeyla) i wanted to ram it down his throat. anyway by the end of the match i was p155ed as a fart, dancing on the pool table with the cockneys blowing on said trumpet!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo:

also watched us beat liverpool the same week in the same bar!!!

I was in a bar in Aiya Napa. having a few beers in the afternoon gearing up for the game when a few cockneys draped in england flags and absolutely plastered came in with one of them blowing a toy trumpet (almost as annoying as a vuvuzeyla) i wanted to ram it down his throat. anyway by the end of the match i was p155ed as a fart, dancing on the pool table with the cockneys blowing on said trumpet!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo:

also watched us beat liverpool the same week in the same bar!!!

i was at the olympic stadium,munich for that one!!! :thumbsup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.