Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Missing The German Game.

leigh white

Why did those yanks have to score a late goal. My flight to Palma leaves this Sunday at 14-55. I will also miss the Barrow v Leigh RL game the following Sunday. Talk about being pissed off.mad.gif

Dont worry about it, if your flying charter it will be delayed until 23:55

You would be surprised at the interest

It must differ down your way as the Americans further North dont seem to give a monkeys. Then again it'll all change if they think they can dominate the world now.

It must differ down your way as the Americans further North dont seem to give a monkeys. Then again it'll all change if they think they can dominate the world now.

You could be right, you really cant lump Houston in with the rest of the US, because of what Houston is built on, its got a lager transient population from all over the US and the rest of the world and this as encouraged the locals to look and watch the game. And we also have a Major league football team in town which also helps

• Moderators

I had a ticket for the ODI on Sunday with 5 mates

had to withdraw, got too much shit to do on Sunday and not much cash to my name

now the game is on Sunday where I've no doubt it'll be fooking great watching it in between cricket

bastud

I had a ticket for the ODI on Sunday with 5 mates

had to withdraw, got too much shit to do on Sunday and not much cash to my name

now the game is on Sunday where I've no doubt it'll be fooking great watching it in between cricket

bastud

Except for the fact that LCCC wont be showing the match at the cricket -

http://menmedia.co.uk/sport/cricket/s/1268609_old_trafford_cricket_chiefs_rule_out_screening_england_world_cup_clash

Guest bwfcdan

To be fair to Lancs, they're allowing fans to leave to watch the game, then letting them back in afterwards...

To be fair to Lancs, they're allowing fans to leave to watch the game, then letting them back in afterwards...

They don't really have much choice, if they didn't the ground would be half empty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.