Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cahill Appeal

HomerJay

As was pointed out on the Bees forum, least he did'nt get another match ban as the FA did'nt deem it frivolous. Frivolous must be a new term for being right, even if the FA still say your wrong wankers the lot of em.

The FA would only rescind a ban in an extreme circumstance, e.g. mistaken identity. I lost all respect for them after the Ipswich game and nothing that has happened since will make me change my mind.

We get a poor deal from refs and the Arsenals and Man Utds get most of the decisions including this laughable episode with Atkinson. It won't change.

I like Robinson. He's not the best defender but he's a very angry man and he never shirks a tackle.

Take that you Arsenal cunt!

I like him even more now he has pissed that wet French faggot off. He doesnt speak out against bad challenges when one of his little bitches does one. We often get a crap deal against the big sides but what fucks me off about Wenger is he makes it out that he is the one being hard done to!

I like Robinson. He's not the best defender but he's a very angry man and he never shirks a tackle.

Take that you Arsenal cunt!

That is sooooo right!!

I like him even more now he has pissed that wet French faggot off. He doesnt speak out against bad challenges when one of his little bitches does one. We often get a crap deal against the big sides but what fucks me off about Wenger is he makes it out that he is the one being hard done to!

That French surrender monkey needs to be told to shut the fcuk up.Constantly trying to influence officials,the F.A. etc,and the media printing the drivel he spouts.Mind you he does manage a Top 4 club so its ok.Is it?!!

shudda put mark davies on at 4-1 to go through the tosser who did him last season, the game was already lost so another sending off wouldnt matter

or is that just my management style???

Bit difficult as Gallas has fecked off to The Spuds, did Arsenal fans not like that. But I get your point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.