Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Steven Gerrard Is A Massive Fanny

Zico

Guest Frandsen08

Providing they play the records he likes. Is pepple a mixture of Pepsi Cola and Dr Pepper by the way. :D

Bloody iPhone!

And Tyls White I've never met diddles I'm pretty sure hes like Tyler durden from fight club

That reminds me, I thought Baines could have been sent off the other night.

The ref gave England a free kick, mind, but still...

Your right he could, but you and I know that was out of character, and accidental.

Your right he could, but you and I know that was out of character, and accidental.

Aye, it was out of character.

Going in with both feet because you're worried the other mon might have a half a mind to cart you isn't on, though.

Nobody knows for sure, but if that was the Ghana lad going in like that on Baines, I doubt Andy Townsend would have been quite so understanding.

Same with Evans, for whom there almost seems to have been an outpouring of sympathy.

Aye, it was out of character.

Going in with both feet because you're worried the other mon might have a half a mind to cart you isn't on, though.

Nobody knows for sure, but if that was the Ghana lad going in like that on Baines, I doubt Andy Townsend would have been quite so understanding.

Same with Evans, for whom there almost seems to have been an outpouring of sympathy.

Agreed 100%. It does happen though, you will not stop that.

Its the repeat offenders that are the problem.

The season after that Gerrard tackle above, the Liverpool team had a picture of that tackle blown up and put on the Changing room wall, in the run up to the Derby, to pump them up for it !!

• Site Supporter

I hate Steven Gerrard. One of my ex's witnessed him run over a kid outside a school in Southport a few years back. She said he was crying his eyes out (Gerrard, not the kid). I don't know what that's got to do with anything. I just can't stand the cheating cunt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.